• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FedEx chief pilot rant

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think they shoud start hiring MD11-typed/current/qualified pilots. But that's just my opinion. This and $4 will get you a latte at Starbucks.

As much as I like to poke fun at the Fed Ex guys, this should not be displayed on a public forum such as flightinfo.com.

Guys.....private info on a public forum.

Please do not post private info on a public forum.

Thanks...
LH

While I agree that if this is for real....it is an awfully candid assessment and a "call to arms" to the FedEx boys and girls. Good on him for speaking his mind and calling a spade a spade. It is not so often you see this in the business anymore as they (management) are all running around talking to the lawyers figuring out how not to offend anyone.

Seriously, every airline has its problems. But if there is a problem, better to face it head on and with some direct communication.

I pity the fool who becomes a repeat offender.

A350

2 things...

There is no way a communique like this should be brought out to a public forum period.

2nd.. The guy actaully classifies his rant as a Diatribe. geez... I think the boss needs to find a way to vent before the emails all of the Capts at Fedex

Guat...........never mind.

Who cares...seriously. The "author" didn't say it was private info and if he thought his ranting and raving wouldn't make it outside the walls of the purple city then he is really living in fantasyland.

He's just firing off his final salvo as he fades into the sunset. Managers are all the same; piss on 100% of the pilots to address 2%. :rolleyes:

Don't blame the manager on this one. As a mil dude you should well know that 2% can F it up for the other 98%. I believe that company email should be kept private whether the author so states or not.

Latest resources

Back