FedEx at Air Inc.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

airmasn

Anyone talk to the FedEx recruiter last weekend in Atlanta at the Air, Inc. conference? Just wondering if anything good would have come of attending?

airmasn said:
Anyone talk to the FedEx recruiter last weekend in Atlanta at the Air, Inc. conference? Just wondering if anything good would have come of attending?

I talked to a FEDEX guy in ATL......he was very nice. He was quite diplomatic in saying that the one guy I know there isn't enough. You have to have two or three internal recs nowadays. Oh yea, and a current FE written...at least.

320AV8R

I bet you could get a good labor lawyer and file a discrimination lawsuit against FedEx for "requiring" internal recommendations. It's not fair to us that don't know anyone that works there to be discriminated against like that. Most of us are more that qualified to work there otherwise.

RJDC said:
I bet you could get a good labor lawyer and file a discrimination lawsuit against FedEx for "requiring" internal recommendations. It's not fair to us that don't know anyone that works there to be discriminated against like that. Most of us are more that qualified to work there otherwise.

Woe is me, if you are RJDC.

Now grow up or better yet, go away!

RJDC said:

Whoever told you life was fair?

Life should be fair for those of us that don't have rich parents. Or were born short. Or ugly. Or stupid. Or all of the above. Or don't win the lottery. Or who don't drive a nice car or make a ton of money.

Why don't we all write our congressmen (er, congresspersons of all races, since not everyone was born white and male) and have them enact legislation that will take every injustice, perceived or actual, and completely eliminate it. Then finally we'll have the "level playing field" that everyone wants so desperately.

Get a ground job at FedEX.
Join a USAFR or Guard unit in Tenn.
Join the active duty military.
Network, network, network.
Females and minoroties and white males are getting hired by doing the same thing. Working their respective contacts and being persistant. If I can do it anyone can.

RJDC...you are killin' me ovah heah!

RJDC, I hope all your talk of suing is an absolute joke...otherwise, I'm laughing my a$$ off at something not intended to be funny. I've seen you post three things today about suing for everything from not having a rec, to wanting the right seat of a -74...and brother, I haven't laughed this hard in a while.

If you are serious...well, I think everybody else pretty much said it!

Piece...

Latest resources

Back