• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Feb. PBS Bid Awards - ASA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
glad to see the schedules are looking great so far. looks like that 30 percent reserve coverage rumor for the first couple months of pbs was a false rumor.

glad to see the schedules are looking great so far. looks like that 30 percent reserve coverage rumor for the first couple months of pbs was a false rumor.

I dont know what the % is, but I'm pretty sure the company can make that choice at the last minute.

They did lower the min value on the 200 from 75hrs posted on the cover sheet to 68, so that alone lowered the reserve coverage.

There will be problems, and even though the ALPA folks sent an email last night, the uproar on red arrow days is coming.

Pilots are not truly pilots if they dont complain about something, myself included.

I dont know what the % is, but I'm pretty sure the company can make that choice at the last minute.

They did lower the min value on the 200 from 75hrs posted on the cover sheet to 68, so that alone lowered the reserve coverage.

There will be problems, and even though the ALPA folks sent an email last night, the uproar on red arrow days is coming.

Pilots are not truly pilots if they dont complain about something, myself included.

You're right. If the schedules had been bad maxcackal, CRJ567, coopervane etc etc would have all be here at full force with their 'xjet are you watching?' rhetoric. All is quiet on their end now.

I know that coopervane just went from reserve to a 15 day off line with 83 hrs of credit. Still bad?

they could solve the red arrow issue by giving the reserves their schedules before the 27th. Just a thought.

Read your ALPA email sent last night. If you dont get it, then thats nobodys fault but....

It's coming, chill. We have an agreement in place regarding the implementation of this NEW process.

Initial open time will be called “seniority initial open time” and will normally begin on the 21st of the month (IN FEBUARY IT WILL BE THE DAY AFTER THE FINALS ARE PUBLISHED due to the extended bidding windows)

It's the 22nd... "THE DAY AFTER THE FINALS ARE PUBLISHED" (for IAD), don't tell me to chill, I have a life to plan and two six-day trips that need to be broken up.

I gotta say after being somewhat skeptical of this thing.....ALPA hit a homerun with this PBS. Most of the junior people are ecstatic over it. Actually it seems like the junior guys love it more than the senior ones. Funny thing is crj567 didn't bid properly and got screwed while people junior to him got great awards.

crj567, you might want to spend more time learning about PBS bidding than crying about it on here. ROFLMAO!!!!

i gotta say after being somewhat skeptical of this thing.....alpa hit a homerun with this pbs. Most of the junior people are ecstatic over it. Actually it seems like the junior guys love it more than the senior ones. Funny thing is crj567 didn't bid properly and got screwed while people junior to him got great awards.

Crj567, you might want to spend more time learning about pbs bidding than crying about it on here. Roflmao!!!!

epic!

Latest resources

Back