FDX Sen. List updated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hoya saxa said:
If the shoe fits... Seriously "Taz" (which is apparently your actual name), if you continuously sound like a jackarse every time you post, how am I to be left with any other impression of you? BTW, I'll be happy to PM you my name and number if it'd make you feel any better about being a JACKARSE.

My thoughts are this: people actually interviewing at various airlines might be interested to get some anonymous, inside perspective from pilots at those companies. If this board contained nothing but threads related to "tell me about a time" strategies and sim profiles, those current employees wouldn't be too intrigued to visit and contribute. Thus it has evolved to an open format with a WIDE variety of topics, at least some of which are bound to be of interest. As a result you've got an awful lot of folks hanging around shooting the breeze who are not themselves looking for interview info. What they contribute in terms of insight and scoop can prove invaluable to someone on the outside looking in. So stop worrying about what everyone else is posting (I'm pretty sure you're not a moderator) and get back to nursing your inner child. Did I mention Taz is a JACKARSE?

Once again....one who slings insults while hiding behind the mask is a coward. Go ahead and PM me with your name and number. I'm sure you wouldn't anyways. Not only wouldn't...but good sense would tell you that you shouldn't. It doesn't change the fact that your insults while hiding behind the mask on this forum appear cowardly.

I can't believe how wound up you guys get about this nonsense.

USNFDX said:
TAZ= A bitter Jackass rejected by many airlines, including Fedex. Makes himself feel better by attacking those who made the smart decisions of rejecting him.

Another coward. Keep slinging the insults brave man.

Never applied to Fedex. Great job but didn't want to deal with those kind of schedules. Plus it appears I wouldn't have been a good fit for you guys. The airline I fly for doesn't act cowardly on this forum when some disagree with them. Be careful on who you say you fly for and the content of your messages. Whether you like it or not you do represent your airline. And I'm not very impressed with the Fedex guys right now.

TAZ MAN said:
Another coward. Keep slinging the insults brave man.

Never applied to Fedex. Great job but didn't want to deal with those kind of schedules. Plus it appears I wouldn't have been a good fit for you guys. The airline I fly for doesn't act cowardly on this forum when some disagree with them. Be careful on who you say you fly for and the content of your messages. Whether you like it or not you do represent your airline. And I'm not very impressed with the Fedex guys right now.
Someone please help this man; he's typing and he can't shut up!!!

klhoard said:
Someone please help this man; he's typing and he can't shut up!!!

Seems to me you have the same problem.

I find it interesting that its only the guys that have a military background that are being so weird about this nonsense. Some how I've really touched a nerve with you guys.

Do I detect a little "Military Envy"??
Feeling a little "Inadequate" about your background??

TAZ MAN said:
Be careful on who you say you fly for and the content of your messages. Whether you like it or not you do represent your airline.

This is a true statement. I must admit that there are groups on here that I have developed an opinion of based on their responses. The SWA guys are generally a respectful group. As what their culture is said to be. I think they have done the best on this board. It has impressed me. Others have done very well also. And then others....well...lets leave it at that.

There are some pretty caustic responses from the FEDEX guys on this thread.

klhoard said:
Do I detect a little "Military Envy"??
Feeling a little "Inadequate" about your background??

uuhhh......no.

Only a military guy would be as arrogant and clueless to think that civilians are envious of the military background. Speaking for many...we think otherwise.

TAZ MAN said:
uuhhh......no.

Only a military guy would be as arrogant and clueless to think that civilians are envious of the military background. Speaking for many...we think otherwise.
You are yelling "Envy" without saying a word. . . .

klhoard said:
You are yelling "Envy" without saying a word. . . .

Why do you even think so??

I'm really not impressed. Really. I mean really. I'm serious. Really.

Only you think so. Really, I mean really, I'm serious. Really.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back