• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FDX Sen. List updated

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think it is a great thing that other non-fedex people see what's going on at the company along with all of us (almost real-time).
It sure worked perfectly for me. Last year I was able to coordinate with my sponsor, meet with the SCP and ACP, get quality interview/sim prep, and ultimately get hired because of the information on this board.

IMO, because fedex is so open in this forum and the information given is accurate, it provides an opportunity and communication channel that no other airline, except maybe Southwest, can. Who would have thought that a pure civilian, with a corporate background, could land a job by utilizing the information and resources on this board? Not many.

You may not give a rats a$$, but I'm sure there's thousands more who do.

BTW, I moved up 99 spots.

Last edited:
capt_zman said:
You may not give a rats a$$, but I'm sure there's thousands more who do.

Thousands?? Wow! I was wondering if anyone else really cared!!

You guys are hiring. I hope there is seniority movement.

I don't think you guys get the point.

sandman2122 said:
Cute how you won't mention what company you fly for....

Why is that important in the least??

Why do you want to know....so you can bash my company??

Little wonder you guys don't have your own site. Nothing intelligent to talk about :rolleyes:

TAZ MAN said:
Thousands??

Yeah, thousands jackarse. 1,500 hits on this thread so far. I believe that's starting to knock on the "thousands." Of course, half of those are probably from Taz AKA "The FedEx Stalker." Apparently people in the hunt for a new job are interested in the goings on at a major airline that is making money and hiring. Hard to believe isn't it?:p

Yeah, Taz... thousands. As in, thousands of applications on file at Fedex. I bet they all care about seniority numbers moving, because it is an indicator of HIRING. Yes, hiring as a topic on the Interviews Board! Who'd have thought?!?!

What really surprises me, Taz, is that you aren't doing your usual rant about Fedex being on the Majors Board. Did you forget to include your line about moving Fedex to Cargo?

"Fedex" was in the thread title. Be strong! Have willpower! AND DON'T CLICK IT IF YA DON'T WANT TO READ IT. Stay away from your FAA Medical guy, your blood pressure is way up.

i find some of it somewhat interesting to read. even though none of it will ever apply to me personally. just like i am sure some of them read the corporate board for amusement :)

hoya saxa said:
Yeah, thousands jackarse.

Ah the name calling. Once again the art of calling someone a name and hiding behind the mask. Thats known as a...........coward.

FedEx1 said:
Yeah, Taz... thousands. As in, thousands of applications on file at Fedex. I bet they all care about seniority numbers moving, because it is an indicator of HIRING. Yes, hiring as a topic on the Interviews Board! Who'd have thought?!?!

What really surprises me, Taz, is that you aren't doing your usual rant about Fedex being on the Majors Board. Did you forget to include your line about moving Fedex to Cargo?

"Fedex" was in the thread title. Be strong! Have willpower! AND DON'T CLICK IT IF YA DON'T WANT TO READ IT. Stay away from your FAA Medical guy, your blood pressure is way up.

Usual rant. Hmmm....its like daily....or like once. And its true. You guys belong somewhere else. Away from the terminal. Unless your jump-seating to work of course.

Speaking of blood pressure being up.....you guys are way too easy. ;)

Last edited:
TAZ MAN said:
Ah the name calling. Once again the art of calling someone a name and hiding behind the mask. Thats known as a...........coward.

If the shoe fits... Seriously "Taz" (which is apparently your actual name), if you continuously sound like a jackarse every time you post, how am I to be left with any other impression of you? BTW, I'll be happy to PM you my name and number if it'd make you feel any better about being a JACKARSE.

My thoughts are this: people actually interviewing at various airlines might be interested to get some anonymous, inside perspective from pilots at those companies. If this board contained nothing but threads related to "tell me about a time" strategies and sim profiles, those current employees wouldn't be too intrigued to visit and contribute. Thus it has evolved to an open format with a WIDE variety of topics, at least some of which are bound to be of interest. As a result you've got an awful lot of folks hanging around shooting the breeze who are not themselves looking for interview info. What they contribute in terms of insight and scoop can prove invaluable to someone on the outside looking in. So stop worrying about what everyone else is posting (I'm pretty sure you're not a moderator) and get back to nursing your inner child. Did I mention Taz is a JACKARSE?

TAZ MAN said:
Usual rant. Hmmm....its like daily....or like once. And its true. You guys belong somewhere else. Away from the terminal. Unless your jump-seating to work of course.

Speaking of blood pressure being up.....you guys are way too easy. ;)

TAZ= A bitter Jackass rejected by many airlines, including Fedex. Makes himself feel better by attacking those who made the smart decisions of rejecting him.

Latest resources

Back