• Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

USNFDX

Purple Member
4460 Total

101 guys removed

A net change of 200+ pilots.

I moved up 97 numbers ( If anyone cares)

I care. A good indication that a LOT of the over 60 crowd is hanging out on the various panels. We certainly had a lot more than 97 guys age out over 60.

AlbieF15 said:
I care. A good indication that a LOT of the over 60 crowd is hanging out on the various panels. We certainly had a lot more than 97 guys age out over 60.
What does it matter as long as they're vacating my left seat???

AlbieF15 said:

is it just me, but for these 60+ guys still on the panel, RETIRE FOR CHRISTS SAKE

GET A LIFE. Time to play golf, fly that RV-6 (or drive that RV) to Sun and Fun, and pick up the grandkids

PLEASE GO

sheesh

satpak77 said:
is it just me, but for these 60+ guys still on the panel, RETIRE FOR CHRISTS SAKE

GET A LIFE. Time to play golf, fly that RV-6 (or drive that RV) to Sun and Fun, and pick up the grandkids

PLEASE GO

sheesh

They've probably had one... probably more than one... and they are still trying to pay for them!

cc

...I want to advance as much as anyone, and I was stuck on the panel for several years...but...

Some of these guys are ex-Eastern or Braniff and have some pretty ghastly stories. They are just hanging on for a retirement.
I cast no stones at any of them, but rather use their experience as a reminder to save, invest, and diversify. None of us want to be 50 and trying to find another job. Personally, I'd rather can the A plan anyway and have them put the money in the B plan so I could leave whenver I wanted...but that's another rant.

I do remember meeting a -10 SO who had to be 65, and he told me about flying to PR and other garden spots and just having fun...and he's been here 20+ years! I guess he can do whatever he wants, but I think I'll trade flying someone else's jets up at 60 (or earlier) to fly with my kids in something else instead. I hope we all have the options...

USNFDX said:
I moved up 97 numbers ( If anyone cares)

I think its sad that none of your guys can start up a forum that fed-ex pilots can use instead of using an interview board for all your announcements.

I don't care also. :confused:

TAZ MAN said:
I think its sad that none of your guys can start up a forum that fed-ex pilots can use instead of using an interview board for all your announcements.

I don't care also. :confused:

Taz,

Don't click on the thread then. It isn't like there are a 150-200 new threads on this site and space is at a premium. Plus, really what percentage of the threads deal with interviews to begin with? I would guess less than 5%. We get the picture already. You don't like us. Point made.

Thanks

Latest resources

Back