Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TonyC said:
TAZ MAN,

Don't you have a barbeque to fire up in the back yard?

Give it a rest, man.

TonyC

I would thought more of you. By responding to this you are supporting all the other comments of your fellow people on this thread. Disappointing.

Last edited:
TAZ MAN said:
TonyC

I would thought more of you. By responding to this you are supporting all the other comments of your fellow people on this thread. Disappointing.
Taz,

Just go ahead and join a local Air National Guard unit and get it out of your system. . .

Hey guys

Taz is now on my ignore list. Go to User CP and add him. Nothing personal, Taz. I do see your lips moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah.

Tony, I do have a BBQ to light, and too many rug rats running around to stay in here (but not as many as you!) Flame on, that is, on my BBQ only.

Fedex1

FedEx1 said:
Hey guys

Taz is now on my ignore list. Go to User CP and add him. Nothing personal, Taz. I do see your lips moving, but all I hear is blah, blah, blah.Fedex1

No loss. Nothing personal. All I hear is just another Fedex ex-military guy once again thinking so highly of himself that I would care if I was on the ignore list and blah blah blah blah whatever. :rolleyes:

You guys are just proving my point. You belong somewhere else.

klhoard,

And be like you!! You've been brainwashed. What you had...wasn't that great to me. Glad you think it made you better. Keep telling yourself that your better than the civilians. The civilians really know and are laughing their arse off at you. You are such the stereo type military. You make the good guys from the military look bad. Good job iceman. I know you need the last word. Most guys like you do. So have had it.

TAZ MAN said:
. . <snip>. .I know you need the last word. . . <snip> ..
No I don't. . .

FedEx1 said:
Tony, I do have a BBQ to light, and too many rug rats running around to stay in here (but not as many as you!) Flame on, that is, on my BBQ only.

Fedex1
Kroger's running their ribeyes at $5.99 / lb. That's not a steak or two, that's the entire ribeye. I had the butcher slice one up about 1¼" thick - - awesome steaks, excellent price. I was shootin' for medium rare, but wound up more like plain ole medium. Anybody have a good method of hitting medium rare? Mind you, I'm using charcoal, so the temperature control is somewhat less than precise. Even at medium, they were mighty tasty, juicy, tender... well, put it this way, there was moaning goin' on while they were being devoured. :)

Anyway, I'm gonna go buy another today and freeze 'em.

Oh, did I mention I moved up 93 numbers? :)

Did y'all know that the traditional gift for the twentieth wedding anniversary is china, while the modern gift is platinum? I just thought you might find that interesting.

:)

Tony,

I moved up 97 numbers, I guess that means I'm gaining on you??

klhoard said:
Tony,

I moved up 97 numbers, I guess that means I'm gaining on you??
I'll have to sit down someday and compare last year's seniority list to this year's so I can figger out who betwixt us has left. :)

Catch me if you can! :)

Latest resources

Back