• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FBO etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh yeah don't hog the massaging chair in the crew room like this one guy is doing right now in KIAD for the past 2 Hours. His back must be turning into Jello by now.

The Top Gun ringtone...that's a tad over the top! At least mine plays the Geico Caveman tune from the airport commercial. Those are funny f'ng commercials.

Hey FreightGuy. What's up? I always thought it was cool to plug the Top Gun theme into the intercom of the 340 :erm:.

I've diverted my career path a little. What are you up to?

TR

:laugh:

I've seen that guy with the top gun ringtone! Man I nearly pissed my pants laughing about that one.

and what about the guys that take a crap in the ladies bathroom, clog the toilette, and then break the handle off.
And you've never done that?!? Just because I've made a habit of it (learning to break the handles is the hardest part) doesn't mean you're better than me!

1. P.S, The csr's behind the counter. Leave them alone, because they think all of you are dorks trying to hit on them. You should hear what they say when you walk away.. I know because I'm there in my 'freight uniform' :pimp: for 5+ hours talking with them.
Do you feel threatened by this? If she's your girlfriend, that's one thing...but if you don't know either of them, who gives a $hit ?

How about the line tech who shows up early to work and sits in the pilots lounge and changes the channel as to watch the F'n Lakers!

I went to the bathroom and this guy changed the channel on me. I figured, ok, I left the TV controller unattended so it was my fault. About 1/2 later he puts on his work shirt and goes out to the ramp and goes to work. I had no idea that this guy worked there ... I just figured that he was an options pilot eating McD's wearing a grubby T-shirt.

I considered saying something to the manager, but figured this is a regular stop and in the end it would not do me any good.

LOL G100, must be the same guy who sits on the internet during his break when I need to file or check wx!

There should be a man law against watching some crap TV show in a pilot lounge. Monk is not acceptable, Walker Texas Ranger is!.

I was surfing the crew lounge tv when I came across Scarface, edited for tv, I had to watch it and every crew that came into the lounge after that stopped in their tracks and watched it until a commercial break...that should be mandatory under the new man-law.

Also everyone has missed the most annoying FBO habit...that is people who don't wash their hands after they use the restroom and immediately make a bee-line for the otis spunkmeyer cookies and touching every one.

Watch out for this disgusting habit at FSI also...during break time the people who don't wash usually are the ones picking through the whole tray of bagels, donuts, pretzels, etc...I wouldn't eat any unpackaged food at an FBO or FSI

I was surfing the crew lounge tv when I came across Scarface, edited for tv, I had to watch it and every crew that came into the lounge after that stopped in their tracks and watched it until a commercial break...that should be mandatory under the new man-law.

Also everyone has missed the most annoying FBO habit...that is people who don't wash their hands after they use the restroom and immediately make a bee-line for the otis spunkmeyer cookies and touching every one.

Watch out for this disgusting habit at FSI also...during break time the people who don't wash usually are the ones picking through the whole tray of bagels, donuts, pretzels, etc...I wouldn't eat any unpackaged food at an FBO or FSI

I totally agree with you. This A**h I flew with out of KMEI for 5 years never washed his hands after trips to the restroom. Then he would stand at the popcorn machine and eat directly out of the machine with his hands.

Latest resources

Back