• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FBO etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about the guys who start both engines, and just sit there. Are you guys filing a flight plan, getting a standard pilot WX briefing, AND doing the first flight of the day checklist? The fractional guys are the worst in those straight wing Citations. And why do the line guys where I go, always complain about Flight Options Pilot tipping the least and being the rudest? The bad part is that there are so many of these pilots making a bad name for themselves.

And why do the line guys where I go, always complain about Flight Options Pilot tipping the least and being the rudest?

Not trying to flame, but do FLOPS pilots get reimbursed for their line tips. I know that I wouldn't be as generous of a tipper if I didn't get reimbursed.

[/threadjack]

i never tip line guys? but then again all they ever do is just fuel me. is this considered cheap? i will tip them if they drive me to the hotel.

Tip? For what? Doing their job like they are suposed to do? Ill tip if they do something not expected as normal routine. Drive to hotel, lav, etc. Tipping for things that are normally considered part of their job is just reinforcing normal behaior. If you just start tipping so you arent considered cheap, you might as well also tip the girls at the desk for picking up the phone or submitting your fuel order to the lineman. Its their job to do that. Its why they have a job.

How about the guys who start both engines, and just sit there. Are you guys filing a flight plan, getting a standard pilot WX briefing, AND doing the first flight of the day checklist? The fractional guys are the worst in those straight wing Citations.

I know that in the Bravo, it takes forever(seems like) for the gyros to come up to speed. This takes place after the avionics master is turned on in the after-start flow.

X

Don't cockblock me if I am putting the moves on the gal behind the counter.

Latest resources

Back