• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL350

WAR EAGLE!!!!
Folks, I hate to sound anal but...

1. If you are a snorer, please do not fall asleep in the lazy boy while other guys are trying to watch tv, snooze quietly, read the paper etc. Go snooze in your airplane or in a bed supplied by the FBO.

2. If there is only 1 crew car at the FBO, don't keep the car for 2 hours. I have eaten a lot of lunches at a lot of FBO's and if you are gone for 2 hours you are doing something other than grabbing a bite to eat.

Call me anal but I can't be the only one annoyed by these things. Any one else??

Don't get all pissy when you are sleeping in the TV room and someone wants to come in and watch tv.

Dont pack a three day supply of Otis Spunkmeyer cookies, and walk out with a smile on your face, like a little kid that just robbed the cookie jar!

WTF are adults sleeping during the middle of the day? Doesn't make sense unless you are 65 years old.

WTF are adults sleeping during the middle of the day? Doesn't make sense unless you are 65 years old.

perhaps there day started at 3 am ?

If theres only 3 cookies left....don't take all 3. Thats the only food some of us get!

And wear headphones if your gonna watch a movie on your computer.

Ya, not all of us have the cake walk 9-5 job. Some of us no more than others just how important a one hour nap can be.

Wait to get on the cell phone (or Blackberry) until after you give the FBO Counter folks your fuel order. Nothing worse than waiting behind some "Schmo" talking on his cell phone (on a personal call, at that) who is also trying to give a fuel order at the same time.

Stop freaking out when I am trying to talk on the phone, snore, and watch a movie on my computer at the same time. For those of you waiting for the crew car while I am enjoying my lunch, buy more fuel or rent a car. Enough with the rules. There are already to many of them... Seriously though, if you are talking on a cell phone with a wireless headset get the $%^& away from me.

I seriously can't stand some jackoff snoring like a freight train. thats about the time when I start looking for a heavy object to beat the living hell out of them.

Latest resources

Back