• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FBO etiquette

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seriously can't stand seeing a Netjets airplane on the ramp of an FBO that I am going to be hanging out for the day. Those fools thing they own the place (other than Signature). Try Supermarine in SMO. Every time I am there, there is a Netjets falcon on the ramp. Great 3 crewmembers hawging all of the couches and table space in the lounge, with little respect to those around them. I hope I am not the only one that sees this. If so, disregard. I guess Netjets doesn't teach this stuff in ground school.

Quite the prim prissy little group. If these are the things that haunt your days, you indeed have easy lives.

Grow up.

Those fools thing they own the place (other than Signature).

We do

How about Flight Option pilots hanging out in the pilot lounge in thier underwear, waiting for call from dispatch.

Do not hang out at the FBO. Go grab a bite or cup of coffee. Longer than six hours, go get a hotel room.

As for NetJet in FBO lobby ... I have seen not crews their be anything but just regular crews. Nothing special about they way they act.

And if you use your cell phone, go outside. Quit being a self important A-hole talking loudly into your phone while we are trying to watch Faux News.

Trust me the Flight Options pilots would rather been waiting for their flights in the hotel rather then the FBO.

During Thanksgiving in PBI there were no fewer then 30 flight Options pilots on standby at the FBO!!!!

I heard that FBO started calling Flight Options and telling them that Galaxy and JET Aviation in TEB are not Day Care centers.

As if the cell phone "screamers" arent bad enough, For God's sake, if you walk into the crew lounge and its reallly quiet and the lights and TV are off, just maybe, and I'm using deductive reasoning here, someone is trying to sleep. Do not come through the door like gang busters, flick on the lights and then look at me and say "oops, my bad, were you sleeping??" No professor, I really have nothing more important to do after getting up at 0330, than to sit motionless in a dark, quiet room.

As if the cell phone "screamers" arent bad enough, For God's sake, if you walk into the crew lounge and its reallly quiet and the lights and TV are off, just maybe, and I'm using deductive reasoning here, someone is trying to sleep. Do not come through the door like gang busters, flick on the lights and then look at me and say "oops, my bad, were you sleeping??" No professor, I really have nothing more important to do after getting up at 0330, than to sit motionless in a dark, quiet room.

get a hotel room if you want/need to sleep.

and for those who walk around with wireless headsets --- WTF are you thinking?

freaking dorks.

:smash:

Latest resources

Back