Favorite words of a new Lear 24 F/O

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
legaleagle said:
Five, pm me for my address in the Beantown, my 6'4 230 lb figure will be glad to shove it up your ass anytime. I will even fly you up here in my plane before I do it. Maybe I will do it as I fly you up here. Maybe I will have my girlfriend do it. Maybe my mom could do it.

[/B]

Just thinking.... would this qualify both of them for the mile high club?

:confused: ;)

jbDC9 said:
AND, there's no Mesa, Skywest, or Chautaqua bashing, nothing about Jesus, God or chemtrails, and I don't think one post had the phrase "lowering the bar" or "race to the bottom".... I think I'm on the wrong board, this just can't be flightinfo without all that stuff.

Here, let me point it in the right direction.

Your Mom's a SCAB!!!!

Alrighty then, I feel better. Carry on.

Whew! I was beginning to think I'd entered a parallel universe in which flightinfo was supposed to be informative and create debate among pilots of all experience levels. In best Jack Nicholson/Colonel Jessup voice: "Yes, I think I've read that somewhere." Thanks jbDC9...I also feel much better now:D ;) :p

Ty, whatever you want to call it, I call it an aileron roll. Someone else with 10000 hours or so called it a barrell roll. Either way a pilot turns the yoke to the right and intitiates a roll 360 degrees and returns to horizontal, then continues into a 30-45 degree climbing right hand turn. Second of all, the tower did report it on their own. So did 4 other pilots, all ATP+, as I found out later. But, having done enofrcement actions, I know that witnesses are key to a succesfully action, and I did not know when I placed my report, than anyone else was going to. So, I thought I would help out.

Last edited:
legaleagle said:

Kiss my ass you worthless piece of s&(t.

And ibaflyer, this is the most fun I have had in days....As to the mile high club, your dad called me last night, he wants you to screw him in the ass again, like he did when you were a kid. He told me that he thought you sounded lonely on your posts. So call home, like a good little son, you f(*&up.

I retract my previous words in your defense. You are a child.

enigma

Legaleagle,

What a wast of 160k on law school... your an idiot!

Dirt

.... and further to that if by my thinking lawyers are money grubbing pr1cks makes me an idiot then so be it.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it. Notice however, my initial way of dealing with the forum. It was serious and non-insultive. Notice the way that your supposed "buddies" dealt with the issue. Personal attacks and name calling. I thought I would join the fun! I can't talk like this or act like this in the real world, so, the childishness of you and many of these posters in here is like going to the playground and watching 5 year olds. It's really amusing. The sad part of it is, that sometimes, after playing with 5 year olds, you find yourself sinking to their level.

I apologize for acting like a child. And with that, you have seen the last of my comments to this thread. Happy Flying to those who get the underlying issue.

And to the rest, good luck with the other certificate that you will be needing before your ATP, the successful completion of Kindergarten. Let me tell you, it's a bitch. Hang in there, you'll pass, there are only small words and numbers.

CDVdriver:
"Guess you should have been there..OLDER model Citation not the 12 seat version, clearly more pax then seats.
And oh I did a preflight this morning..it sat on the ramp all day so it's still good to go..what kind of attitude is that?
I have seen people preflight a Citation and this wasn't it.
But never mind I'm just a dumb CFI what do I know?"

Thanks. You basically proved my point. (re-read 501261's post for another lesson on citation seating)

YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT KIND OF CITATION IT WAS!!! But you were expert enough to know that he had too may passengers in it???????? Especially considering he had a passenger that didn't even need a seat.

Doing a detailed preflight in the morning, then shorter walkarounds later in the day happens EVERYDAY IN THIS COUNTRY BY HUNDREDS OF PROFESSIOINAL PILOTS. It actually is in companies operation manuals that they can do it this way. I guarantee you that the majority of jet pilots out there do a detailed preflight prior to the first flight, go to their destination, sit for 6-8 hours (or more), then do a "cursory" walkaround prior to the other flights. So yes, an airplane sitting on the ramp all day may very well be "good to go." But being a CFI, you wouldnt really know that would you? That is the point. You were calling the FAA and trying to report a guy that you really had no clue as to what he was doing. You say you have "seen" citation preflights done before?? Well, holy cow, you are the "expert" on citations then aren't you.........

What about the shoulder harness issue?? Do you actually know that she didn't put it on prior to takeoff, or even as she was taxiing out......?? NO, YOU DON'T. How do you know that she couldn't put the shoulder harness on because she was holding a baby?? YOU DON'T.

Am I the only one (other than 501261) that sees this is a prime example of a yahoo that thinks he knows everything, then calls the FAA to try and rat on somebody that he THINKS was in the wrong?

Last edited:
Jedi_Cheese Would you like to to declare over the radio whenever I move from where I am? Now 55 ft down Taxiway Alpha said:
What are you, about 12? Can;t understand anything unless it is in the extreme?

Part of airmanship is understanding WHY we do things, not just doing them. Evidently, you still have a ways to go in this regard.

As someone who operated corporate jets out of uncontrolled fields for five years, I can tell you that there are a number of reasons to announce your initial taxi, crossing runways, and, of course, your takeoff.

Many pilots only fire up their radio just prior to taking the runway, completely unaware that there is a jet who has been reporting his approach to the runway (or a longer, intersecting runway) for the last 20 miles (a mile goes pretty fast at 4-5 miles per minute). Also, how do you even know your radio works? Or that your mike is plugged in, or not shorted?

I'm sure someone will turn this into a debate about crop dusters not having radios, or how we did things in the 1930's, but I am not interested in that one. A radio is one more layer of safety. Use it.

Latest resources

Back