• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Favorite ATC facility?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh, and I nominate Boston Center. They're the most professional controllers, friendliest, and always willing to help us pilots in a bind.

New York Center was voted number two in the country by pilots. Everyone else tied for first. My vote's for Buzz.

Boston by far.....great to us. Houston seems to not be so friendly. Washington is a training ground and is a pain at times and NY is hit and miss.

What about Roger for Chicago center, is he still there? That guy would give direct or headings all the time and hold long conversations like he wasn't busy, then the next controller could not handle what he did.

CLE TRACON/Tower....... man do those guys know how to move the iron:laugh:

I use to love Tupelo atc. You would land and they would taxi you clear and ask you to hold and contact ground. After contacting ground, you would realize it was the same guy and he would clear you to your gate. Very funny stuff.....

On a side note, DTW ground had a good sense of humor. We landed there and parked at the G gates back in the day. At MSP we had spots. The FO when asked where we parked said at the G-spot. He realized what he had said and turned red. About 20 seconds later we had a female controller come back and clear us to the g-spot...then asked "do you boys need help finding that today?" I laughed my arse off for days.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back