Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
i think he flies an L-10 for eastern

j/k

the best is when cleveland is chasing him through his house and beds pop out of every where......O!!

captdippe' said:
hey i don't want to sound like a jackass but which one is Quagmire and what airline and equipment is he operating?
he's the sexhound that goes "gigitty, gigitty, gigitty" all the time. no idea what airline he flies for.

i've watched about 15 episodes since yesterday, and seriously, every other line is worthy of quoting!!! i love this show! when does the new season start?

Tom Tucker: Next up, stay tuned to our special investigative report on the clitoris: nature's rubix cube

cforst513 said:
he's the sexhound that goes "gigitty, gigitty, gigitty" all the time. no idea what airline he flies for.

ok, I'll say it. Anyone know his pay and QOL?

Insert your favorite Stewie Quote here.......

cforst513 said:
i've watched about 15 episodes since yesterday, and seriously, every other line is worthy of quoting!!! i love this show! when does the new season start?

Man, cforst, where you been? The new Family Guy season runs in the off-season. It started back in June or something. The new episodes have been [mostly] great. Sundays @2100 on Fox.

C

cforst513 said:

Tom Tucker: Next up, stay tuned to our special investigative report on the clitoris: nature's rubix cube

support the cause and buy seasons 1-3 on dvd. Family guy had been cancelled, but brought back in May because of overwhelming dvd sales.

Latest resources

Back