• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon sms = transonic????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G-D G4G5, way to screw up the screen formatting with all 'dem Falcon types...

No kidding, is it really necessary to list all the different Sub-models? As if anyone on FI cares.

yeah man, if you are dreaming of all them junk french type ratings just use a "/" between them, not a ","

Its in the CODDE.

:laugh:

And does it really matter if you have flown all the different G models? BTW, what is a G-IIc?

No kidding, is it really necessary to list all the different Sub-models? As if anyone on FI cares.

But Monsieur, each sub-type represents a varition that requires a special skill set that only the finest French avaitors in the world possess.

Each type represents an independant work of art. Does Claude Monet only get credit for Water Liles? No he gets credit for all his beautiful works of art and so should I. A simpleton such as a Gulfstream pilot would never be able to comprehend all of the advanced technical training and paperwork required just so one could be graced to fly such beautiful flying machines.

Viva la France!!!

But Monsieur, each sub-type represents a varition that requires a special skill set that only the finest French avaitors in the world possess.

Each type represents an independant work of art. Does Claude Monet only get credit for Water Liles? No he gets credit for all his beautiful works of art and so should I. A simpleton such as a Gulfstream pilot would never be able to comprehend all of the advanced technical training and paperwork required just so one could be graced to fly such beautiful flying machines.

Viva la France!!!

True, but didn't he cut off his ear? Now that's a sub-type variant! Although that would save some space under his avatar.

Last edited:
And does it really matter if you have flown all the different G models? BTW, what is a G-IIc?

Does it matter??

Of course it does.

I have been flying Gulfstreams since you were in diapers son. Remember, few aircraft embody such an iconic level as genuinely as a Gulfstream.

The GIIc - It's special Grumman G2 model that was certified to 51,000ft before any airplanes even THOUGHT of going to the edge of space like that.

I have pictures, I wish I could post them online here.

I had a Lear 45 up to 510, the only difference was the numbers on the altimeter.

Perhaps, but when you again wear depends diapers, I'll still be flying Gulfstreams!

I'm staying until they take my leather jacket away.

Then I will envy you, just like most pilots out there.

Good to hear you have a seat in a dream machine from Savannah.

:beer:

Perhaps, but when you again wear depends diapers, I'll still be flying Gulfstreams!

LOL, but they have a pill for that. I'll hobble on board with my cane as old Gulfstream pilots don't die or fade away, they just keep taking up space.

I am getting the Hover round (motorized wheel chair) door mod so I can get a running start, fly up the stairs and into the cockpit. Heck, I think I'll even remove the captains seat and the radio rack, and install a forward lav for my depends, so I don't have to get out of my mart cart while I fly, nor while I visit the villages in Florida. Life alert is next...I have fallen and I can't get up to shoot the approach! I am still awaiting FAA approval.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back