Falcon sms = transonic????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Semantics DA900A or just DA900:
Little Rock refered to the first group of 900's as "A's" until 1991 when they became "B's" with the TFE731-5BR-1C engines upgrades. At least that's what they called them when I went out with the aircraft to get the engines upgraded.

Directly from the Dassault Press Release:
"The 4,800 nm Falcon 900LX made its first public appearance at EBACE in May 2008 after nearly a year of flight testing and is expected to enter service in the middle of 2010."

From the Dassault Time Line web site:
"Falcon 20-3 is an early trijet design based on the Falcon 20 airframe. Its name was changed to Falcon 50 to show that it was newer than the Falcon 30-40. This particular version, called the Falcon 50A, was dropped in favor of the Falcon 50B with a new supercritical wing to optimize its speed and range."

I don't have the types listed under ratings, they are under aircraft flown. Other then the SMS they have all flown.

I am thinking of changing my call sign to MonsieurFalcon.
So you're claiming to be a Dassault factory demo pilot? Rriiiiight...Remember, MS Flight sim doesn't count.

If we had bought a G-IVSP instead of a Falcon 900EX I would have been just as happy flying it as I was the 900.

The QOL and the money matters a hell of a lot more than what product I fly.

I got over my first Cadillac as well. :p

Few aircraft embody such an iconic level as genuinely as a Grumman. To a pilot, this jet is a symbol of all that a flying machine should be – and more. A mix of complexity and capability that engages the mind, yet never numbs it; a blend of luxury with the assurance that comfort is still second to safety; a combination of form and function that resonate as one.

But does it have rich Corinthian leather?

Last edited:
I want to know when the G-IIc was certified to 510. Or was it just flight tested to 51?

Lear claims the 28 was the first in '79.

Proof?

I want to know when the G-IIc was certified to 510. Or was it just flight tested to 51?

Lear claims the 28 was the first in '79.

Proof?

proprietary Grumman information.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back