• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Falcon 50ex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Post the name of the person who gave me the information? A Forum Leader who is intimately familiar with the situation. Hell, it may even BE this SPX character for all you know.

There are only three people who know the "intimate" details: Mark, Bill, and Josh. It clearly isn't one of them so it is just guff.

Prove that you can still logon to the other site to us. Your credibility is in serious question at this point.

I'm sure logging in will make that *all* better, huh?

This has nothing to do with the Legacy. This has everything to do with you and your character.

It has everything to do with the Legacy. I post the facts on the airplane and the manufacturer data to back it up. All you do is assault my character in an attempt to discredit the content of what I say. You have yet to refute with facts, expertise or technical data one single thing I have stated about the EMB. Instead you call me names.

Whenever someone calls you to the plate, you back up.

I do?? That's why I'm still here after 13 pages of vitriol, threat, lies, innuendo and insult?

Anyone that would make a website with naked pictures of their wife, and post it for all to see certainly is not "normal"

So if a guy is married to a fashion and photography model and she has a website he is not "normal" is that the implication?

Man quite a stretch there. I would say the guy is a stud myself.

So again......

Where's the rebuttal to Embraer Performance *Data*?????

That's what I thought.

Last edited:
I will post the screenshot. Go ahead, I am logged in over there waiting for your arrival.

You wouldn't post yer name so I'm gonna take a guess at it...

TeddyR212 ????? Sorry to say that I don't even *remember* you over there. Did you even post???

Last edited:
That be me! http://www.teddyruxpin.com/

Check out my website. :)

LOL!!!!!!! Love it.

Well I just got off phone with ----. He said to my banishment query:

"You're not banned--youre *worse* than banned. You can't even login to see you're banned!"

Hahahahahaha!!!!

Awesome.

Apparently Bill was so pissed off that I had the audacity to tell him to GTH that he modded my account (several weeks after I quit) so that I cannot retrieve my password.

If I grovel at his feet he will restore it.

Hey Bill.... Fat chance!!!!!!!!

So there ya go.

Hey, when I'm wrong I admit it.

I'm gonna change my profile to say *************** Banned!!!!!!!!!

:)

Legacy Driver, full of crap? Say it ain't so! As if his credibility wasn't nil before, he certainly has solidified that today.

Actually, I think I showed I'm man enough to publically state, "I was wrong."

I haven't tried to login over there for what I would guess is at *least* a year--which was the last time I was on the site. I'm asked to return fairly regularly--I guess the punching bag who replaced me wore out or skipped town.

I have yet to try to login so if my account is blocked I haven't seen it firsthand. However, if ---- says it is so I believe him. This amounts to Bill throwing a tantrum for calling him out. Oh well. It was a free membership so it isn't like I lost $ on the deal.

My credibility is not the issue. The issue is your inability to accept the facts provided regarding the Legacy and its performance. You would rather obfuscate and tangentalize than rebut the arguments presented. I could be an axe murderer or in a looney bin but that in no way disproves what I've said about the Legacy.

The Legacy is a better airplane than the 50. That offends the Dassault cultists...and thus the insults....

Man has this thread careened out of control.

Hopefully you guys have had your fun. My son wants to throw a football around. I'm off to do that for awhile.

LD -

In all seriousness, have you ever wrote a PAPEr on the Legacy?? I am sure the guys at work would love a PAPEr written by you describing all the merits of the Legacy over the DA50EX! Sorta seems like the 50EX is just a PAPErweight in comparison, a hangar queen shall we say. GAREEEEttt a bunch of wasted money on a POS airplane!

Darn. I thought I was banned.

Oh well.

I quit and got banned in absentia it appears... Or maybe not.

???

I may be a tool, but I'm right about the Legacy. So sorry that p*sses everyone off so much but I'm not gonna' stop defending it any time soon.

Thanks, KAR for posting the info. I dunno if that means I was "technically" correct or not.
Yeah, OK, you're welcome. Now where do I find these nekkid pics of your ex wife??? Hmmmm?

HGI,

My thoughts on the Falcon vs Embraer are not military secrets at work. If anyone asks me what I think they will get an objective answer. Warts and all, that answer is the Legacy beats the 50 like a drum. If I get fired for saying that then I wouldn't want to work at such a place any way.

Most pilots in my department express in private similar views about other planes they've flown. Falcons are a step up for some and a step down for others.

So if yer done acting like a child we can get back to discussing the merits of airplanes not politics.

I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next guy and I have no qualms defending my position to anyone.

My bosses (and by extension I presume my co-workers) don't care what airplane anyone in the department likes or dislikes so long as we fly the ones we do have as safely as possible. That's a position we all can agree upon.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back