Fabulous FJ uniforms...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
^ wow, did you miss the point.

No, I didn't miss it at all. What I didn't get is why you felt the need to post that crap in a thread where we're all trying to have a little fun mocking Kenn's keen fashion sense. It would be great if we can find some common ground and just get along for a while.

You guys that just keep beating the drum are giving KR exactly what he wants. Implying that Kenn is about to tape the FJ pilot group is not a good way to build a relationship.

What I didn't get is why you felt the need to post that crap in a thread where we're all trying to have a little fun mocking Kenn's keen fashion sense.

But just think how good that outfit would look with a big ol' Teamsters belt buckle! And that tie color is perfectly accessorized with a 2X4.

Last edited:
I recently noticed a Flex pilot with cowboy boots.

Is that allowed with your current uniform? Thats a no no with Flight options pilots.

Last edited:
Quite a few guys wear ropers. It's fine as long as they're polished and in good condition. I do know of one instance where black Velcro sneakers were strongly discouraged.

"where we're all trying to have a little fun mocking Kenn's keen fashion sense." If that's all it is, that you're ok with the uniform & you're just having a little fun, then that's good for you. I have no issue with that, especially since I started this thread.

"You guys that just keep beating the drum are giving KR exactly what he wants." I don't understand this part. I'm identifying the multiple changes at the old FJ & I'm promoting unionism. How is that giving uncle anything at all, let alone what he wants?

"Implying that Kenn is about to tape the FJ pilot group is not a good way to build a relationship." I don't recall writing that, but I'm certain others have. But let me ask you this as plainly as I can, without any analogies: Right now, 4 former FO pilots are headed to class on the L45. I've heard there are more on the way, & soon. For now, I believe it's: one former citation x captain, two former phenom captains, & one beechjet sic. Each of the former captains were approximately 14, 15 year employees & they're keeping their current wages.

If you don't have a copy of our contract, go to airlinepilotcentral.com & look up the wages & compare them to the L45 FO's at FJ.

There are differences in the number of days we each work & benefits, granted. But looking at those base pay scales: Is there a difference? What is it? Is it minor or substantial?

If there is a difference, is that ok with you? If ever, when will it not be ok?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back