• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA will begin random ramp and line checks @ mesaba starting 7/27/09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Typical govt. response...I'm sure the Colgan crash and PNCL crash were caused by out of date publications or not having a license in the wallet:rolleyes:

What we do without the government looking out for us?

This is code for "Your MOM":p

You totally missed the POINT in my humor. UM....."Feds...FSDO" You know......THAT is their workplace. It clearly went waaaaaaaaaay above your head. A few more years glasshoppah and you will learn

Typical govt. response...I'm sure the Colgan crash and PNCL crash were caused by out of date publications or not having a license in the wallet:rolleyes:

What we do without the government looking out for us?

True. FAA responds by walking around with their heads up their a$$es.

They need to start with Mesaba in MSP. Especially the MCW-FOD routes. These guys piss around at MCW shooting approaches and going missed with 1000/3 wx all the time. Must be a training route. No concern for normal operations in the area. Pile on.....

Dude.... put the crack pipe down... comments like this one prove you don't know the pilots at Mesaba, the rules they fly under, or have a shred of common sense...

Umm, also, it's probably worth noting that every single "route" is a training "route." That's what IOE and all other line training is all about.

Might help if cjdriver understood that with a required 1500 foot traffic pattern, basic VFR weather mins mean that we technically need around 2,000 feet to fly a VFR traffic pattern.

He probably doesnt' understand stabilized approach criteria either as XJ defines it....

Always easier to crucify a group of people rather than make truly informed and educated statements.

Latest resources

Back