• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA will begin random ramp and line checks @ mesaba starting 7/27/09

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's the first thing most Feds ask for...Are you a Fed?

If I am thinking of the right person, Yes he is now. He was one of the 300+ that bailed out of this place during the sham bankruptcy and he landed in the FAA, much better off than if he stayed in this clown college.

cjdriver,
do yourself a favor and shut the hell up. u are making a complete fool of yourself, seriously. im not gonna go into detail, as u probably would dismiss it anyways. GL, hope u dont lose ur job due to another's go around.

Glad I could help you out on sentence structure you idiot, at least you are able to take direction. Now, gear up....shut up.

Anyone here with at least a GED see the irony in his post? You don't need to be an English major to figure it out.

Not trying to be antagonistic, if you read my post you'll see there's nothing about a visual, only about going missed when unnecessary, thus causing delays for folks trying to get their passengers to their destination so they can do their job, which allows others to keep theirs in this tough economy.

Believe it or not, some corporations depend on aviation for their survival, and a whole lot of middle class working folks depend on that corporation to put food on the table. While you're shooting approaches and going missed when the weather is 1000/3, we're sitting on the ground waiting, our folks are wasting their time, and our competitors are capitalizing on this. Hence, we miss out on business opportunities, workers get laid off, families do without, local retailers go under.... all so you can shoot a frigging approach and go missed just to do it again. That's what sim's are for. You know what, if you can't shoot an ILS down to min's you need to quit and go find something you're good at.

You can't seriously believe that an aircraft going missed once and a while actually causes companies to downsize and people to lose their jobs, do you?......Your aircraft and pax waiting a few minutes for airspace to clear literally has no effect on anything whatsoever. I think you might have been thinking about that a wee bit too deep.

Glad I could help you out on sentence structure you idiot, at least you are able to take direction. Now, gear up....shut up.

If its a CJ you're in, isn't it single pilot, or do you really need a babysitter? And if your company has laid off half its workforce, tell them they forgot one.

That's the first thing most Feds ask for...Are you a Fed?

Yes, I am a Fed. (Admitting it is the first step to recovery, right?) FAA Inspectors need to ask for your pilot cert. and medical because our database entries for Enroute or Ramp inspections require it.

As far as manuals, I only ask for those on the carrier I'm assigned to. Otherwise, as someone mentioned, I really have no idea what revision you should be on.

On your next PC or RFT, if you have some free time left over. Ask to do a landing stall. Have the PM select the flaps to Go-Around as power is added. From what I hear this is what the FO did and it creates a crappy airfoil. We lost 300 feet in seconds from this in the sim. Makes for a great discussion during the post brief.

Latest resources

Back