• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA user fees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the death of GA in this country(which again I am OK with)

Well, if it's all the same, I hope your employer treats you with all the respect and consideration you have for us. (That is, I hope they use you like the tool you are and burn you to a crisp, pay you the bare minimum required to keep you alive and you rack up huge debts, then throw you away like so much garbage when the next batch of riddle rats will fly for less than you did.)

I realize this would be a really ********************ty existence for you, but I would be OK with that.

siucavflight you suck

"Like I said above, it was for selfish reasons, but yes I do care about me!"

What a guy...

"And yes I would have been able to afford flight training under the proposed user fees, although I agree many will not be able to,"

Gee, Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!

"and it will pretty much be the death of GA in this country(which again I am OK with)"

GA is the only reason you have a flying job today! What the F*&^ is wrong with you! With that logic you might as well off mommy and daddy now that they have outlived their usefulness by paying for your flight training. Do you not see how destructive user fees will be to aviation in general? Either you are intentionally trying to p!$$ people off or you are the biggest imbecile to ever soil a cockpit with your presence.

Last edited:
Gee, Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!!!!!
Mom and Dad? I dont think so.

I have to say you guys got more bent out of shape then I thought you would. Of course I dont want user fees, I actually own half of a Cirrus and would not want to pay user fees evert time that I felt like flying it.
Sometimes though it might be good for you to let someone express their feelings without calling them names, nothing wrong with entering into an actual adult style debate with someone.

Mom and Dad? I dont think so.

Of course I dont want user fees, I actually own half of a Cirrus and would not want to pay user fees evert time that I felt like flying it.
Sometimes though it might be good for you to let someone express their feelings without calling them names, nothing wrong with entering into an actual adult style debate with someone.

But wait a minute, is there another siucavflight out there because I could almost swear that in your last post you said...

"I never thought that I would say this, but I am pro-user fees, and I understand that it is for very selfish reasons. Just my .02"

As far as calling you names, if the shoe fits...........

Oops I forgot who I was dealing with here. Due to your extreme lack of foresight I had better finish my last line for you.

If the shoe fits, wear it.

Suic... the supposed pilot shortage wouldn't help your career. That would mean cancellations due to lack of staffing, your airline not running efficiently, reduced growth. However there would be maximum ovetime for you, so yes your paycheck would be great but so long wife, kids, and quailty of life.

BTW... in case you don't know GA is more than flight schools and private pilots. Freight, air ambulance, charter and such would all be affected. These user fees won't kill GA. It will make GA the playground for the very rich and the traveling public will be at the mercy of airlines.

As a former flight insturctor this sucks. But as an airline pilot this would be a dream come true. The cost would put the cost of flight training out of the hands of most new and hopeful pilots, thus continuing to decrease the amount of professional pilots around the country. What would happen next would be that the airlines would have to now compete to attract new pilots to the airlines. Thus wages go up, and QOL goes up. I never thought that I would say this, but I am pro-user fees, and I understand that it is for very selfish reasons. Just my .02

The problem I see these days is that there are too many people like you. Me me me. My family has been involved with GA, military, and airline aspects of aviation since my grandfather. But the roots and tradition for all of us were in GA. To not be able to share that with future generations would be beyond heartbreaking.

Wow, I am just amazed a pilot would say what you did. Damn.

And yes I would have been able to afford flight training under the proposed user fees, although I agree many will not be able to, and it will pretty much be the death of GA in this country(which again I am OK with)

Are you drunk or something? You are ok with the death of GA?

Latest resources

Back