• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

FAA user fees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
its not going to pass,too much opposition in the house, but i am dead set against any user fees, i am ga born and bred still fly a champ any chance i get,all you arrogant idiots who rejoice over this are painfully , perhaps fatally dense.

Thats what I am saying, bad for everyone else. Good for me.

User fees do not equate to a higher pilot salary. If only things were that simple. The impact simply wouldn't be powerful enough. If anything minimum requirements to qualify for the jobs would go down, but pay wouldn't budge. Even in a shortage there will always be plenty of people willing to pay for there jobs or make poverty level wages. The only way pay will go up is if the airlines get several years of good profits, consolidate, and the pilot unions become stronger. There will always be plenty of folks willing to dive into a six-digit credit hell for this career. Don't be so silly as to think you can destroy people's freedoms of flight so your paycheck looks better.

g

Last edited:
Cost of FEE's

its not going to pass,too much opposition in the house, but i am dead set against any user fees, i am ga born and bred still fly a champ any chance i get,all you arrogant idiots who rejoice over this are painfully , perhaps fatally dense.

Would agree 200%.User fee's would make the US much more like europe,that is, cripple the aviation industry in this country.A big chunk of freedom will have disappeared from this nation!!!

Yep, going into HPN last week, Eagle flight go around Cessna still on the runway.

This is the exception that proves the rule. Boo hoo - your poor Embraer had to go around. Hope you got that gear up in a hurry.

As you should know, it's usually the other way around. Maybe this Cessna you speak of had some safety issues which precluded it from an immediate T/O. GA aircraft are routinely resequenced for all incoming jets. It's rare to see it the other way around.

Thats what I am saying, bad for everyone else. Good for me.

You know what, before I go to bed tonight I'm praying that you lose your medical this year. Bad for you, good for everyone else, since that's your attitude. Either you're doing a really good job at baiting this thread, or you really are an a$$hole, and must make life miserable for your coworkers. "It's all about me" is the biggest thing wrong with the airline pilot profession.

You know what, before I go to bed tonight I'm praying that you lose your medical this year. Bad for you, good for everyone else, since that's your attitude. Either you're doing a really good job at baiting this thread, or you really are an a$$hole, and must make life miserable for your coworkers. "It's all about me" is the biggest thing wrong with the airline pilot profession.
Your right, me losing my medical would be good for everyone else. That is why I also look out for myself, I have enough in savings, real estate, and the market I will be all right, I would miss flying a lot, but it would not make any difference in my life financially.

Your right, me losing my medical would be good for everyone else. That is why I also look out for myself, I have enough in savings, real estate, and the market I will be all right, I would miss flying a lot, but it would not make any difference in my life financially.

I am so glad your so confident in your financially security. Furthermore I'm sorry for being in the way of the so import airliner that had to do the $1000.00 go around.

While I am at it, I am also sorry that you only fly to less than 1% of the airports, and that you congest that 1% so bad that you can't arrive or take off on time because of all the small cessna's are causing you to do those 1000.00 go arounds, or delaying your take of so that I can shoot my pratice approaches so that I don't kill myself while I fly into that way over crowded airspace that you so rightly own just due to the size of your jet. I'm also sorry the the airline industry is so inept that they had to renige on all your pentions. I'm sure it's my fault somewhere for that too.

To wrap up, I am sorry that I am only a middle class hardworking, college going, single white male that is trying to create a better life for myself while enjoying the greatest thrill in the world.

I think I pretty much covered everything, if not I'm sure your high and mighty self will find a way to blame my poor middle class self for not working harder so you can make more money on your stock, savings & real estate with the blood, sweat, and tears from my hardwork.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back