• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

F9/RAH meeting

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fact is pre-9-11 many SWA captains left SWA for United, to later get furloughed.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General please stop posting $hit you can't back up.....please back it up if your are going to state it. It is like me saying DAL pilots are a$$holes....oh but wait...maybe I can back it up...general

Hey General, how far did you move down with the NWA deal? How far up?

You might get your wish and see us in ATL! ITS ON!!!!! :eek:

I did great. I think I stayed about even on the percentage, but I gained a whole bunch of people behind me, and a lot are heavy FOs and narrowbody Captains at NWA. It was all done by 3 neutrals, something you should try to make it fair--unless you have something to hide or are scared. And, looks like we will NOT see you in ATL, or at least a lot of you. We just finished our big negotiations with the ATL airport, and it looks like DL and Airtran will take most of the gates for the next few years. Some say it is anti-competitive. Too bad.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General please stop posting $hit you can't back up.....please back it up if your are going to state it. It is like me saying DAL pilots are a$$holes....oh but wait...maybe I can back it up...general

Back it up? Like Chase did with his "Bill" story. Okay, sure, his name was........Bob. Bobby Flanigan I think..... anyway......

I was told by United friends that there were SWA Captains in school at UAL when 9-11 happened, and of course that means they were furloughed. Why would they leave SWA? Maybe they were tired of the multiple leg days. I sure would be after 5 years or so. Don't worry, you will too.

Bye Bye--General Lee

deleted did not see post

Back up what? What are you talking about? The facts are certain---you fly multiple leg days with 25 min turns, on one type of plane. Can you say that you do not? Should I give a name for the SWA guy? I can make one up....?

Bye Bye---General Lee

ok...fair enough... so many could be like 5.....I got it.... That is sooooo many....like the legs we do.

Looks like you used to fly MD11s. Did you enjoy that operation? What if you could do it again on the same pay that SWA pays you? What if you could leave the MD11 and go to a smaller plane if you wanted to, and back to the MD11 again? Would you do it?

Bye Bye--General Lee

Looks like you used to fly MD11s. Did you enjoy that operation? What if you could do it again on the same pay that SWA pays you? What if you could leave the MD11 and go to a smaller plane if you wanted to, and back to the MD11 again? Would you do it?

Bye Bye--General Lee

To be honest. I have the type-rating in the MD-11 but never stepped foot on the plane...I quit before my IOE at World. I have enough of int'l experience in anouther plane to realize that I do not want to do it again....maybe it would be different with an airline but LBB is just fine with me.

Latest resources

Back