F9 FO's Wives Organize Lynch of FAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gup,

You have been claiming F9 should be stapled from the get go.

THAT'S IT, I'm Going to bed!!!!!! See everyone in 8 days. Have fun with this like i know all good FI readers will.:D

It is a better deal short term for F9 to go with Republic, SWA will still be coming as competition, not just in Denver, but in other markets as well. Back to business as normal.

Gup,

You have been claiming F9 should be stapled from the get go.

Hey man I never said I was an angel! Actually I caught more crap for my last attempt - integration starting with #1 FO and 10:1 after that.

I just think that no kidding not budging off of -

1. seat protection
2. domicile integrity - FOREVER
3. several thousand bucks a month plus benies for your furloughed dudes
4. Integration, not even DOH

was plain astounding. It is what it is and I wish you well. I just hope that your union spoke for the majority.

Gup

........... and BTW. If I was still FAPA I might be damned proud of "my" union so I won't cast further judgement.

Good luck ya'll.
Gup

I worry that F9 lost this deal bc of cynicism of the industry. A seniority # at Swa w/ Swapa representing you is a much more solid thing than say the codeshares w/ ATA- or the AA/TWA deal- you just couldn't believe in the culture despite everyone assuring you that you would be brought in like family and taken care of. Noone would like it- but if the company came to Swapa and said we need you all to lose 5 trips / month to save jobs- it would have happened.

W/ my resume- I get the cynicism-Youd almost be stupid not to be. but this deal needed you to recognize how different Swa is. I didn't even know until I experienced it. It's not a coincidence our employees are so happy.

Good luck to F9ers- you're a great group from what I understand

Last edited:
You can fool & lie to yourself all you want... The f9 pilots are, without a doubt, better off in the long run with WN. You all know it, but for the pride of it boast Republic a better deal. WN is a far superior company, hands down. F9ers have taken paycut after paycut, gave up 401k matching amongst other things to be the underdolphin that just makes it. You just want to be in that position because your comfortable there. The opportunity of a lifetime just went down the drain. We will and always will be giving up pay and benefits to appease the company. I'm happy your all so happy, but were going to be in the same position again & I bet this will repeat itself. They are going to sell F9 for a larger profit and we will be facing the same staple issue with WN. The only difference is you'll be 3 to 5 years older and on the bottom of the list... What will your pride & ego say then when your less resiliant?!?

Latest resources

Back