F9 FO's Wives Organize Lynch of FAPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Bally

Picture the dinner table at the typical F9 FO house. Hubby had an excellent chance to join the most profitable and stable airline in aviation history. He may have even tired to get an interview at WN but didn’t get called or did interview but didn’t get hired. Now my hubby is virtually guaranteed an invitation to join WN and he dosnt even need to get a Type Rating. Incredible benefits, best management team in the industry, highest pay in the industry, and overall cool company. But because of the geniuses at FAPA the opportunity was pissed away. Oh happy day. Dear, please pass the potatoes. I need to find my toarch before my visit to FAPA.

Picture the dinner table at the typical F9 FO house. Hubby had an excellent chance to join the most profitable and stable airline in aviation history. He may have even tired to get an interview at WN but didn’t get called or did interview but didn’t get hired. Now my hubby is virtually guaranteed an invitation to join WN and he dosnt even need to get a Type Rating. Incredible benefits, best management team in the industry, highest pay in the industry, and overall cool company. But because of the geniuses at FAPA the opportunity was pissed away. Oh happy day. Dear, please pass the potatoes. I need to find my toarch before my visit to FAPA.

You're making a big assumption that your hubby would have had a job. You can have a 1000/hour pay rate but it doesn't mean anything if you're on the street.

Reading your post was worse than watching Fox News.

Because of the geniuses at SWAPA it was pissed away, don't fool yourself! How would the SWA deal have helped me. From day one i would have been on the street...try telling that to my wife who thinks i would have had "an excellent chance to join the most profitable and stable airline in aviation history." Never wanted to work there. Best management? Well, i don't know, i don't know them so i can't agree there. I will say, good luck in DEN, i feel a lot of heat brewing in the mile high city.

Have you read a detailed list of what "your" union demanded of SWAPA and SWA? I just read a few and I am stunned and your demands.

Gup

Why do you assume you'd be on the street from Day One? Please do us a favor. Since you won't be joining the geniuses in SWAPA, please let us know how it's going for you in a year or two at your Regional.

Have you read a detailed list of what "your" union demanded of SWAPA and SWA? I just read a few and I am stunned and your demands.

Gup

I had to react like that to that stupid post...sorry. No , i have not seen them yet, but i have been told that both sides will blow this out of proportion to try to make themselves look like the better player, so like i said in another thread, we will have to wait and compare the two sides when ours come out.

Gup

actually no, info from our union was not very forthcoming. Could you post the info here as I'd be curious to see what we were asking for.

Why do you assume you'd be on the street from Day One? Please do us a favor. Since you won't be joining the geniuses in SWAPA, please let us know how it's going for you in a year or two at your Regional.

Gee, that does not take a freakin genius!!! They wanted to park 10 planes from day one...they said they only would need 80% of the pilots to fly the remaining planes...according to my math, that would have put me on the street day one...assumption proven!:rolleyes:

A year or two at my regional...hmmmm...let's see here, F9 is a major, so that means from the date of purchase RAH should in theory become a major...so sure, i'll let you know how i am doing in a year or two at my "major."

Gee, that does not take a freakin genius!!! They wanted to park 10 planes from day one...they said they only would need 80% of the pilots to fly the remaining planes...according to my math, that would have put me on the street day one...assumption proven!:rolleyes:

A year or two at my regional...hmmmm...let's see here, F9 is a major, so that means from the date of purchase RAH should in theory become a major...so sure, i'll let you know how i am doing in a year or two at my "major."

hey noel, i thought you were goin to bed, and lay off the kool aid brutha, all that sugar aint good for ya

Latest resources

Back