F-16's????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fox-Tree said:
Actually it's 2 F-16 pilots. Their group is Dos Gringos and they are great. I haven't met a fighter pilot yet who can listen to their song "2's Blind" without laughing their a$$es off.

www.dosgringosrocks.com
"We got spiked, lead went to the notch.... when he did, I had my eyes down in my crotch..."

That song is quoted in my sig.

Gawd what a great piece of music!

Fcuking classic! I've waited my whole life for a rock version of "Sammy Small"! Thank you Dos Gringos.

Sorry, I still hate the -16 though.

RJP said:
Fcuking classic! I've waited my whole life for a rock version of "Sammy Small"! Thank you Dos Gringos.

Sorry, I still hate the -16 though.

Why do you hate the F-16? Must not have ever flown it, I guess....

MAGNUM!! said:
Why do you hate the F-16? Must not have ever flown it, I guess....

Probably b/c it's too small. And with only one engine. And don't you have to take part in some kind of ritual with a goat and a vibrator before you can solo one? That's just what I heard at the Luke O'club one night, anyway. I don't think they knew I was listening.

Deuce130 said:
Probably b/c it's too small. And with only one engine. And don't you have to take part in some kind of ritual with a goat and a vibrator before you can solo one? That's just what I heard at the Luke O'club one night, anyway. I don't think they knew I was listening.

Those guys you heard were Herc guys. They'd rather cop to that story than admit they fly -130s.

By the way, when's the last time you soloed anything?

MAGNUM!! said:
Poor saps? Do all the grunts and jarheads know that you just insulted the sh** out of 'em?

MAGNUM!

You Zoomie dipwads never cease to amaze me with your out-of-touch comments.

The ground guys have to live on the ground and don't have the opportunity to return to the AF 'O' Club for happy hour as you F-16 guys can. It's the ground guys who take the casualties, not the F-16 drivers.

Deuce130 said:

Would that be the AF 'hot gay sex' you referred to in an previous post Deuce?

DaveGriffin said:
MAGNUM!

You Zoomie dipwads never cease to amaze me with your out-of-touch comments.

The ground guys have to live on the ground and don't have the opportunity to return to the AF 'O' Club for happy hour as you F-16 guys can. It's the ground guys who take the casualties, not the F-16 drivers.

You have absolutely zero clue on the concept of how CAS is conducted on the modern battlefield and you call me "out of touch?" Classic.

Latest resources

Back