• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

expressjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not to blow yer bubble suppa, but 1500 hr capts. happen more often than you would ever like to believe. It's all about the right place at the right time.... and that's way toooo much work for two years!

I drink beer now!

We just got our bases yesterday. Since we got the left over from this perm bid it sucked. 14 went EWR 2 went CLE. About 9 wanted IAH. We are activated on AUG 30. We should be back in IAH by OCT 1. According to the forcast, they have 48 in June Start classes, 32 in July start classes then as of AUG. 16 a month through December. But we heard there will be an announcement made to XJT ALPA on the 21.

samfu_1 said:
-umm, no. Walking in a resume does ZERO good. Just be patient and wait. If you have the minimums, you will probably get called if they need you. It took me 5 weeks before I heard anything.

hey buddy. i haven't seen you out on the line yet. are you going to EWR before heading down to IAH? take it easy. CS.

everyone is pretty much set on the 24mo. program right now +-4 depending on how lucky/lazy you are.

flyinsick said:
Then get furloughed like the TSA boys and girl with 400 hrs out on the street. Without a prayer to get anything else. (not even the rubber dog crap job in Hong Kong) Wise up sir! Get off the cool- aid, and if people need to spend 28 G's on not a rating come and see me. I'll help you spend that money.

Hey now, that stuff keeps food on my table!

Hypoxik said:
We just got our bases yesterday. Since we got the left over from this perm bid it sucked. 14 went EWR 2 went CLE. About 9 wanted IAH. We are activated on AUG 30. We should be back in IAH by OCT 1.

Hey, enjoy your time in EWR...Go spend some time in NYC, enjoy the flying and the fun crews.
Cause when you get to IAH.......it's gonna be you and Capt. Grandpa and grandma bumming around the middle of texas.

Baronman said:
Hey, enjoy your time in EWR...Go spend some time in NYC, enjoy the flying and the fun crews.
Cause when you get to IAH.......it's gonna be you and Capt. Grandpa and grandma bumming around the middle of texas.

Thirsty?

Ding Grandma.

Baronman said:

Thats the best I've heard it put yet..Well said.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back