• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

expressjet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
UUUH.... I would not trade my EWR crews for the world. BUT... Houston has us beat as far as the flight attendants are concerned. BY FAR!!!!!!!

I have been EWR and IAH based and to be honest i have just as much fun in Iah as i did in EWR. The crews are great in all bases. We have a good group here.

Superpilot92 said:
I have been EWR and IAH based and to be honest i have just as much fun in Iah as i did in EWR. The crews are great in all bases. We have a good group here.

How come is it then that everytime I am walking down the hall to one of the B term pods and I smile or say hello to a comrade walking the other way, he/she generally doesnt even acknowledge my existence or friendly gesture? It seems that there is just a different mentality down in IAH...

Somebody once told me, and I think it might be true:

IAH= guys/gals who sit in the front of the class, raise their hand for every question, and tell on those who sneak into class late

CLE= guys/gals who try really hard but just dont have a clue most of the time

EWR= we sit in the back, throw spitballs, yet still ace the tests

But, overall, yes, alot of great and proud people here. Lets hope management has a long term plan for this company beyond an "Indy Air" model....

i've flown all 3 places. there is no difference.

the 'EWR is cooler myth' is nothing more than that - a myth

all 3 bases are full of good people with a handful of meatheads thrown in for equilibrium.

Apache 5 said:
How come is it then that everytime I am walking down the hall to one of the B term pods and I smile or say hello to a comrade walking the other way, he/she generally doesnt even acknowledge my existence or friendly gesture? It seems that there is just a different mentality down in IAH...

Somebody once told me, and I think it might be true:

IAH= guys/gals who sit in the front of the class, raise their hand for every question, and tell on those who sneak into class late

CLE= guys/gals who try really hard but just dont have a clue most of the time

EWR= we sit in the back, throw spitballs, yet still ace the tests

But, overall, yes, alot of great and proud people here. Lets hope management has a long term plan for this company beyond an "Indy Air" model....

Actually its more like:

IAH: Graduate School
CLE: Special Ed
EWR: Romper Room

Palomino said:
i've flown all 3 places. there is no difference.

the 'EWR is cooler myth' is nothing more than that - a myth

all 3 bases are full of good people with a handful of meatheads thrown in for equilibrium.

Absolutely true. I've been based at all three also, two as CA.

Latest resources

Back