• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Position Notice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was gonna' submitt a video- stopping by the unemployment office, to the Social Services Office, Three Banks and lending agencies, a divorce attourneys office, and
to the Good Will............Where has Your ExpressJet taken you???????????? : )

The last couple of years of my life as an airline pilot/ALPA volunteer have caused me to lose:

1. My faith in my fellow man.
2. The ability to call several people in my life my 'friend'.
3. My marriage.

36 vacancies and 36 reductions. No need to remove the gun from your temple...

How do you figure? I see a total gain of 4 captain positions, and a total gain of 24 FO positions. Either way, this is the first movement we have had in quite awhile. If it goes anything like the past handful of vacancies, I would expect to see between 15-20 total upgrades.

On one hand, I know I'm far more fortunate than most. I could be working at Comair, or PNCL. However, I'm growing impatient of constantly looking over the horizon for better news. I also have to admitt that I'm more than a little irritated seeing GoJet getting more airframes for DAL. Especially when I feel I've done all the "Cost Control" that I'm capable of personally dealing with.

On one hand, I know I'm far more fortunate than most. I could be working at Comair, or PNCL. However, I'm growing impatient of constantly looking over the horizon for better news. I also have to admitt that I'm more than a little irritated seeing GoJet getting more airframes for DAL. Especially when I feel I've done all the "Cost Control" that I'm capable of personally dealing with.

Yeah, but it's looks like DAL is splitting the planes evenly

9 CR9s to SKW(rumor)
6 CR9s and 3 CR7s to XJT(rumor)
10 CR7s to GoJet (official)

Only big negative is for those of us that live in ATL. Incredible shrinking base. Guess I'll start looking up DTW crash pads....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

9 CR9s to SKW(rumor)

Only big negative is for those of us that live in ATL. Incredible shrinking base. Guess I'll start looking up DTW crash pads....

Numbers are a little off, aren't they? Comair only operates 13 900s and 15 700s.

9 CR9s to SKW(rumor)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

FYI:

Comair has (will have had):

15 CRJ 700's
13 CRJ 900's

You're numbers are off.

Latest resources

Back