• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet Position Notice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember we lost 14 planes last year. This is not "growth", we are still going to have a total of 5 fewer planes than last year.

Or, we have 9 more than we had least week.....or just be negative all the time. Whatever works.

I think Brad's update should have been titled. "Reducing Our Fleet. Again".

Once the 200's leave, and they will shortly, this won't be viewed as growth.

Disagree. I think they have found flying more flying with AMR, Airways or both. I think around Aug 9th another announcement will be made.

Skywest is still negotiating with Bombardier for an "enormous" order

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Sooo...do you have to have car in DTW? That is if you are on reserve and are driving back and forth to a crash pad?

Just a reminder. Delta recently signed a TA that cuts DCI back 30% or so, this is a good thing long term. If you're planning on staying around, well, enjoy the crap sandwich, that's all it is going to be on the Delta side.

Just a reminder. Delta recently signed a TA that cuts DCI back 30% or so, this is a good thing long term. If you're planning on staying around, well, enjoy the crap sandwich, that's all it is going to be on the Delta side.

Nope. Hoping to move on eventually. Never thought I'd be here this long. And i think mainline taking back flying is a good thing for those of us that hope to move on. However, BH stated that these were "growth" aircraft and I was stating that I don't see it that way at all.

Nope. Hoping to move on eventually. Never thought I'd be here this long. And i think mainline taking back flying is a good thing for those of us that hope to move on. However, BH stated that these were "growth" aircraft and I was stating that I don't see it that way at all.

You will by see it that way by the end of the month:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Agreed And we seem to forget the 700s we lost to blow jet....net 1 airplane from this deal. Putting lipstick on a pig still makes it a pig

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back