• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet JCBA is complete

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Having taken some more time to read through this, I can see more negatives than before. Sitting on the fence on this, but looking more like NO for me.
However, someone please opine on the risks of the next stage (arbitration) as we move forward.

So there goes a good time out on a long layover. Say you're scheduled to DI the next day at noon so you plan on tying one on or whatever. Just before you head out you call and schd'g changes you to DI at O dark thirty to operate another flight or to DH somewhere where they need a body. Is that how I'm readingbthat?

NO!

Too bad you just had some adult beverages and won't be legal for that O dark 30 DI.

There will not be arbitration for the contract. The next step is years of NMB mediation.

During which time we keep what we have, and they wind up the operation a little faster than they otherwise would. A little longer life under that POS is going to be much, much less palatable, I assure you.

Really expected a divide an conquer strategy, but other than the alpa reps, I can't see why anyone would vote for this. I agree with Oakum Boy, much rather keep what they have and go to the NMB. As much as I would like to get this and the SLI done, so I can change to a LXJT base, This is not worth it!! We have a lot of leverage, if the alpa reps won't use it, we need someone who will.
I think we need to start the process to get them off the property.
They remind me of the US congress.... voting them selves a pay-raise...
Have about the same level of respect for both groups....

There will not be arbitration for the contract. The next step is years of NMB mediation.

Years of keeping what we have rather than conceding it?

That's not gonna fly. I foresee a carpet dance. Do it twice and you'll be on the way to a HIMS program.

What about tobacco chew? Or fatigue?

Really expected a divide an conquer strategy, but other than the alpa reps, I can't see why anyone would vote for this. I agree with Oakum Boy, much rather keep what they have and go to the NMB. As much as I would like to get this and the SLI done, so I can change to a LXJT base, This is not worth it!! We have a lot of leverage, if the alpa reps won't use it, we need someone who will.
I think we need to start the process to get them off the property.
They remind me of the US congress.... voting them selves a pay-raise...
Have about the same level of respect for both groups....

Looks like the recall process is under way at one of the local councils on the XJT side. They have a meeting on Dec 17.

Last edited:
Legacy ASA pilots should check out Manks comments on our ALPA web board.... Which no one reads. Why he was removed and offered to just sit in the office and make 6 hours a day...BTW I never read that crap just checked it out earlier today in lieu of the current situation.

Manks wrote something on there? Is that the dude who came up with PBS? Let me guess, he's exposing some of the inner goings on with TGE union? Love it. Hopefully they'll all be replaced soon.

NO!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back