• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ExpressJet (CRJ)200s moving to DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Maybe Delta likes the behind-the-scenes codesharing that SkyWest isn't afraid of doing (EAS, At-Risk). Or maybe Delta likes knowing the airline that does the bulk of their DCI flying is a financially stable company they wont have to be sending a lifeline in bankruptcy court anytime soon.

Why would Delta get rid of PCL 200s at this point!? They operate them cheaper than anyone else! Makes more sense to draw down OO and EV 200s which are the most expensive now... I doubt we (EV) will lose all the 200s but I don't see them reducing 9E 200s in DTW. My guess is ATL 200s will stay in ATL for now. (based on nothing other than my brilliant hopped up on cheap scotch deductions)

This summer is gonna be interesting. After these FO classes finish, we'll be fairly normally staffed on the FO side. (Didn't say well staffed, just normally staffed) but the Captain side is going to be a bloodbath with no more upgrades before summer. Maybe they just have decided to take it in the pants this summer in preparation for losing 200s this fall.

How much cheaper are they..

Looking at DeltaNet "proposed thur- July" sked. I don't see a big movement of EV 200's into DTW...

Looking at DeltaNet "proposed thur- July" sked. I don't see a big movement of EV 200's into DTW...

Listen, your facts aren't welcome here. The OP said it's GOING to happen and that we should just deal with it. That was convincing enough for me so I went ahead and set my wife and kids up in Detroit in preparation for the displacement bid.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back