ExpressJet (CRJ)200s moving to DTW

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm glad I don't work here anymore.

its the same crap at other places. I have friends that were on the MD90 in salt lake and 330 in DTW. Both had their seniority and quality of life drastically change because their aircraft or a number of aircraft were moved to another base.

I hope this is all flame bait, but:

ATL Concourse C Mainline Expansion Project: ATL is scheduled to begin its Concourse C expansion project on May 20, to facilitate the parking of larger aircraft. Anticipated completion is targeted for the end of 2013. Below are some project highlights:
Concourse C currently has 26 gates, which will be reduced to 16 with this project.
Concourse C will maintain CRJ capacity at the 16 gates that will remain on Concourse C.
While Delta expects increased mainline operations on Concourse C, the CRJ operation will continue there as well.
Two to three gates will be closed at a time during this project.
ExpressJet will maintain its current offices, break areas and the crew lounge on Concourse C
There are currently nine gates on Concourse C that can accommodate a CRJ900. Once the project is complete, CRJ900 aircraft will be able to park at any gate on C.

I hope this is all flame bait, but:

ATL Concourse C Mainline Expansion Project: ATL is scheduled to begin its Concourse C expansion project on May 20, to facilitate the parking of larger aircraft. Anticipated completion is targeted for the end of 2013. Below are some project highlights:
Concourse C currently has 26 gates, which will be reduced to 16 with this project.
Concourse C will maintain CRJ capacity at the 16 gates that will remain on Concourse C.
While Delta expects increased mainline operations on Concourse C, the CRJ operation will continue there as well.
Two to three gates will be closed at a time during this project.
ExpressJet will maintain its current offices, break areas and the crew lounge on Concourse C
There are currently nine gates on Concourse C that can accommodate a CRJ900. Once the project is complete, CRJ900 aircraft will be able to park at any gate on C.
who cares? RJs park on every concourse at this airport....obviously we'll end up with fewer airframes, fewer pilots and larger airframes. Calm down.

Latest resources

Back