• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Expressjet announcement today

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nope....I just like working for a company that knows how to make money and treat people right....I understand you don't know what that is like working for Gulfstream, Pinnacle, and Air Tran.....

I'll support whomever protects my job, runs a good company, and treats me well.....

All of that can change, and fast.

Good luck to the xjet guys and gals. I have friends there that will be on the street.

It's officia, I'd like to thank both Jim Ream, and Reverend Bedford for this fantastic news.

Sorry bud but this is the same Bedford of RAH???

and if it is why him, just want to know???

....the needed Jerry more than they needed "luck"....

FU. XJT doesn't sell out to non-union airlines that refuse to abide by our scope. XJT doesn't vote for pay concessions to save our jobs. XJT doesn't take it in the ass from CAL so we kept the 69 airplanes. I think everybody should be proud that XJT is raising the bar, thank you very much, which is totally different than what your scared small-dick approach seems to be.

FU. XJT doesn't sell out to non-union airlines that refuse to abide by our scope. XJT doesn't vote for pay concessions to save our jobs. XJT doesn't take it in the ass from CAL so we kept the 69 airplanes. I think everybody should be proud that XJT is raising the bar, thank you very much, which is totally different than what your scared small-dick approach seems to be.

Dude. News flash...pride in your company will make you go down in flames just as quickly as Joe's pride in his will. Humility is the name of the game. All my best to my friends at Xjet. If I was still there...you can bet I would be doing everything I could to mitigate furloughs. However, your "raising the bar" sounds more like "full pay to the last day". Raising the bar is one thing. Xjet has done that...and with flying colors I might add...but now comes the time to survive, change, and thrive in the end. I hope you can pony up some humility to do so. I know the majority of the people I met and worked with for the whole 4 months I was there before being furloughed will do just that. It's a great group of people, and I believe Xjet will be just fine...but for the love...can the pride.(you prideful SkyWesters need to do the same).

No offense here, because I honestly hope that XJET pulls through (along with the rest of our companies), but the "bar" has been anything but "raised." Just remember that. "Innovate or die" is the name of the game, not "full pay to the last day."

-Goose

Last edited:
Nope....I just like working for a company that knows how to make money and treat people right....I understand you don't know what that is like working for Gulfstream, Pinnacle, and Air Tran.....

I'll support whomever protects my job, runs a good company, and treats me well.....

How well was Jerry treating you when he took your contract five years beyond its amendable date? How quickly things change in the minds of the weak.

Wow, all this talk about unity. Did you guys think about the rampers, gate agents, flight attendants and others that could be out of a job because XJT pilots have to prove something? Yeh, you're raising the bar while taking everyone else to the unemployment line. And in the end, you'll still have nothing. Will your pride pay the mortgage, the car, food and other bills?

I read some of the same talk from ASA pilots back when Skywest bought them. Ask them if they think they are better off today then if they had stayed under Delta. Hey, lets ask the Comair pilots how things are today. I bet the Comair pilots wished Skywest had bought them too.

How well was Jerry treating you when he took your contract five years beyond its amendable date? How quickly things change in the minds of the weak.

I think that was Deltas doing, not Jerry. The ASA guys can answer it better but I think their contract was resolved a little over a year after Skywest bought them. And I think they're mostly happy with it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back