• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet Minimums Raised?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually he said that when Jim and Jim said they'd need a chief pilot down there, Glen told them to f___ off because he was going to CAL and would never do it anyway...needless to say, they were laughing...

BigHangar said:
He did however, mention that they've been throwing around the idea of an MEX mini-hub, which would be much cheaper than LAX. I about threw up on myself. He said the company would really like to take advantage of the open skies stuff going on in central america. That way we could fly from MEX to other places and would be very lucrative. That would be one junior base. Again, I don't personally think it will ever happen.

Later.

Not the first time I've heard this one....not thru the usual crack pipe, but more credible sources. May or may not happen, although I haven't looked to see if out-of-country domiciles were even addressed in the contract (it would suprise me if it was). It would be smart of the company to take advantage of this oversight, if it exists. With the number of Mexico destinations up to 30 and the increase in point-to-point flying, anything is possible.

In the end, though, I revert back to the old "believe it when you see it" routine.

Maybe the bases will be Torreon, Chihuahua, and Durango. :D

no F' in way im moving to mexico. Ill do something else before that happens...unless its cabo...ha ha

Last edited:
I'll do it. But I gotta get a nice, hot latino girl along with the deal.

Latest resources

Back