Express Jet Minimums Raised?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Superpilot92 said:
Rumor I heard was 170's or 190's for LAX base but we will see.

how did you find out this info...? Was it a guy you know girlfriend's former roomate?:rolleyes:

170's and 190's is pretty far away. The contract was just signed...

Unless a great opprotunity comes up but you never know about this business...

Captain X said:
There were several people asking if our Scope would cover this. To much chagrin, an answer was never given.

Captain X,

I remember the question and I do believe an answer was provided. I also only remember one person asking the question...not several, but that is neither here nor there. Either way, I'll answer again here.

Our Agreement (and Section 1 as well as Letter 1) would cover any subsidiary started up or acquired by XJT Holdings. This includes this Mexico scenario. It will be our pilots doing that flying under our Agreement.

-Neal

paid4training said:
how did you find out this info...? Was it a guy you know girlfriend's former roomate?:rolleyes:

Nice name!! "paid4training", Sarcasm!! I probably heard it for your instructor. Go back to paying for your training.

Superpilot92 said:
Nice name!! "paid4training", Sarcasm!! I probably heard it for your instructor. Go back to paying for your training.

Hey dude go back and learn...that's just way too easy never mind.....:rolleyes:

Where are you getting your inside information....? You can run a entire airline on the rumors and what "people in the know" will tell you...

Don't get mad...just where is your source...

And by the M/F way aren't you a CFI...? How can you get ANY info from the seat of a 172 or whatever you fly... Oh I forgot you are a COOL guy...sorry...

lmao @ the personal attacks when facts are missing....

BluDevAv8r said:
Captain X,

I remember the question and I do believe an answer was provided. I also only remember one person asking the question...not several, but that is neither here nor there. Either way, I'll answer again here.

Our Agreement (and Section 1 as well as Letter 1) would cover any subsidiary started up or acquired by XJT Holdings. This includes this Mexico scenario. It will be our pilots doing that flying under our Agreement.

-Neal

Check your email boy!

You better stay off all these internet boards or you're gonna pink your type dude!!! :D

Captain X said:
Check your email boy!

You better stay off all these internet boards or you're gonna pink your type dude!!! :D

My hairy friend...

I barely passed the written today! :D

If you're around this weekend, call me. I'm stuck in my "home away from home." Not room 900 though. :D

-Neal

Latest resources

Back