• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yea, life was great on the ATR, it's these jet lines that are messing everything up LOL.
I can remember being on the ATR and being FBO'ed for a whole month.
Ahhh.....the good ole days!

WMUdz said:
If you have more than 500 multi, you are taken to a 4th page asking for gender and race. It then says you will be contacted by a recruiter. If you have less than 500, the train stops at the script page. It appears the mins will be 500 multi.

I guess I'm out of the picture ... 4200 multiengine (turbine) and I didn't make it to the race/ gender page. Oh well, it was worth the try :)

Got to the script page but no race/gender page, no call.
I guess flying less than 10 hours in the last 12 months knocked me out. Maybe next time

filled out the online app tuesday morning, got a message tuesday evening, it was too late to call back so I called first thing wed morning and was not asked any questions, they just said that they were not interviewing right now and i may be called back later...

my time 4500 tt / 3100 me but as far as they know it s tt over 2000, multi over 500, last 6 mo 150-200

Does it seem...

Does it seem like missing the phone call gets you bypassed for a phone interview?

That seems like a strange way to weed out potential candidates!

----

750DRVR ---

Why would you want to give up the X? : )

80for80 said:
What's the purpose of repeating the deice announcement ? That sounds so stupid to ask someone to read back something that is already in print?

As I was told from someone in the know, it's quite simply to make sure that said applicant can read and speak English and follow directions. Kinda dumb but whatever. United used to have some BS like this where you had to follow a bunch of directions first to see if you were "worthy".

No positions?

I missed the call too. Filled out the survey mon, got the call yesterday. Called them today and they said they don't have any positions open right now. Weird. Guess they got enough people the last two days for now. No word on when they'd get back to me, just the usual "don't call us, we'll call you." Didn't even get to showcase my best PA voice. Like was said earlier, hope I didn't get passed up because I was at work when they called. For reference times are 2200TT, 750 multi.

I got the call yesterday, looks like there was about a three hour window (1530-1830 Pacific) when you had to be available. We'll see where it goes from here.

Recieved the call last night at around 6pm (UNKNOWN Caller ID) called back at 620pm.... same questions as above and now we wait...........

Times 1900 TT 550ME

Good Luck everyone.................

Latest resources

Back