Express Jet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
flynryan15,

Are you(r) pilot(ing) skill(s) as good as you(r) english?

:confused:

well?

To be correct it wouldn't english it would be grammer. And sorry I didn't realize I was taking a spelling test or better yet the S.A.T.S.

...say no more! (please)

Did I miss a step? What's with the icing announcement and the need to print it out? After I did, I got a page asking my race and gender and then a page saying thanks. Anyone else confused?

FlynRyan, learn to spell and come back in a thousand hours.

I got the same thing...

Probably what the first couple of people were talking about. Maybe they will email you in a week asking what the lines were to see if you really wrote it down, lol.

flynryan15
The only thing the Fly is the Emb 135-145 the bases are Newerk Junior, Cleveland next junior and Houston senior

Wrong!
CLE is the most senior base now.

Simple Economics

Well Ryan, it appears as though you need an economics lesson in addition to a grammar lesson. The airline industry is all about supply and demand. Currently the supply of pilots far outweighs the demand, so the airlines can be picky. You seem to think you are entitled to a job. Think again. I understand that you've had setbacks, but most of us have. I'm currently recovering from ACL surgery and will be back in the cockpit tomorrow, weather and instructor availability permitting.

On a lighter note, that last question was kinda silly. Initially, it was suspected that the qualified candidates got a different speech, but upon talking to a friend that didn't meet the multi requirement it appears that everyone is getting the same one. Strange.

Last edited:
Re: Simple Economics

pilotshan said:
Well Ryan, it appears as though you need an economics lesson in addition to a grammer lesson.

grammer is spelled "grammar"....

I didnt get the race and gender page - The first page was name and address - second times and generic questions - third the script. Did different people with different times get different apps?

Latest resources

Back