• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you have more than 500 multi, you are taken to a 4th page asking for gender and race. It then says you will be contacted by a recruiter. If you have less than 500, the train stops at the script page.

It appears the mins will be 500 multi.

I just got a call from Express Jet recruiting, and they gave me a telephone interview. I filled out the online app 24 hours ago. Some of the questions asked were:

1) What would you do if a passenger made a comment about a hard landing?

2) What would you do if thunderstorms were forecast at the destination?

3) What would you do to make a passenger's experience with the airline pleasurable?

4) The last thing asked to do was to read the exerpt that I had to print out from the last process of the application.

That was pretty much it, and she said that I had made it thru the first phase of the process, and I will be contacted by a senior recruiter.

Hope this helps, and good luck to all!!

I got the call too, but they didn't ask me to read the script.

Mystery solved

Finally, the mystery of the last question is solved. Those of you who are qualified and filled out the online app, keep that piece of paper with you at all times!!! I got to read mine from the fitting room at the Limited this evening!

I don't remember the name of the person making the calls, but it was a woman.

Last edited:
I filled one out late Sunday evening and I called them today to verify everything like it says on the last page. Was told they didn't have any appointments availible at this time and that they'd call when they did. Hopefully they will soon!

I also got the call but she didn't ask me to read the script, although I had printed it out. I asked how I did but she said she couldn't divulge it on the phone. She did say I would be notified of my status by mail in about 8 days. I don't know if that's good or bad.

The call completely blindsided me. I was at home enjoying a couple of beers when it came. Plus, I fly freight, so the answers to the passenger questions didn't come naturally. She did say that the thunderstorm question was too vague and that they would have to rephrase it.

I don't think I particularly like this process. I felt torpedoed and I hate to lose a chance at an airline I really want to fly for because of someone reading questions from a script.

BTW, my times are 2350/600

Latest resources

Back