• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Express Jet hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
My last one had like 28 ??? pre tax..I guess the additional pay might be that I also work as a f/A on my days off..So thats where the annual 3 k difference would be..

Off the books though there is
dog races
shooting dice
slinging rock
pimpin out my ho
Collecting cans
selling any bodily fluid that comes out of my body..Seems that nobody wants one kind..They says the kid will come out with a small prick and big watch, sit around and watch simpsons all the time..Go figure....
selling any extra organs I don't need.
3 words..body lice inspector (Pays bad but the snacks are great)
Oh and I unclog all the stalls in Newark after air India comes in...Man curry does funky things to a person
Come shake my hand anytime!!!!!!

I called back a second time yesterday and got the same as "Future SNA", the lady verified all my info, (phone #, email, mailling address...) and then said they ran out of interview slots for now, but i will be contacted as soon as they get more slots available. She couldn't tell me when that would be.

with the new contract - the number I heard for a 3rd year FO are about 35k a year.... and about 85k for a 5th year captain...

Can anyone "in the know" second that...

I Got A Call !!!

Filled out form on Monday the 15th and got called on Tuesday the 16th. I'm kinda high time though 4000 and 2000. Ye Ha there is a god. I called back and it was a little messed up but was told to call back Friday and Monday. I have a friend who is based outta Newark and he said they're going to start hiring and boy was he right. I never got called so fast in my life. Guess its time to get out the suit. I'm also 135 and fly more than 200 hours in 6 months so there you go.

B.D. :p :D

Same 4 questions as posted earlier!

I had to read the excerpt...

60-90 days for the interview....

Man I thought I was never gonna get an interview...

Good luck everyone!

Did anybody actually get an interview slot time? It seems that we were all told they will contact us within 90 days.

I have a question...

Are there any others on this board that had a training class scheduled for late 2001 with XJet? I was scheduled to go to class in October 2001 but never made it, obviously. Any idea if they retain our info or will have us update our files with them? Possibly re-interview to see if they are still interested? I have heard nothing since I received the call not to come to class.

I was in the same boat with Eagle. I received a letter from them a couple days ago asking me to come back to Dallas to update them and "continue the recruitment proccess."

It seems like they are cutting themselves off from some quality candidates. 11thHour has 1700 turbine but he doesnt get a call because he has no time in the last 6 months..he could be furloughed for all XJT knows. :rolleyes: I feel for ya man!

I didnt get the call either, didnt even make it to the gender page. I have 600 multi and 300 turbine with part 135 scheduled ops. and 200 in last 6 months. I can only guess its because I dont have the 1500 total. I bet many folks will be hired with NO turbine.

I don't know that this will help anyone. I filled everything out on Monday and got called on Tuesday. I was flying when they called. They did leave a message which I was fortunate enough to be able to return within 15 min of the call. I was only asked two of the four questions (the hard landing and the Tstrm question) and nothing about the deice statement. I tried to reply to the quesiton with regard to two issues...customer service and safety. She told me I had done fine asked for an SSN and told me I would hear from a senior recruiter in the next few weeks. TT 2200, 1700 ME turbine, 500 PIC, 240 last six months. Good Luck to all!

Latest resources

Back