Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Whine Lover

Excuse Me...I Thought That...

....This was the Airtran " Don't Tread On ME "...."Give me Everything Or Give Me Death!" ...New Hampshire "Live FREE or DIE!" ....Board.

Awful quiet lately...?

Sure does seem that all of you have piped down after having it handed to you by the "Powers That Be".

Now you will just STFU and take it. (?)

You should hang your MEC, sue ALPA, and get a Pair.

You have trumped the Fools at Frontier by a Huge Margin.

Enjoy the rewards these Morons have attained for you.

YKMKR

P.S. - I was previously neither "Pro" SWA or AAI. Reality dictates that certain parties here are just plain messed UP....

Last edited:
....This was the Airtran " Don't Tread On ME "...."Give me Everything Or Give Me Death!" ...New Hampshire "Live FREE or DIE!" ....Board.

Awful quiet lately...?

Sure does seem that all of you have piped down after having it handed to you by the "Powers That Be".

YKMKR

P.S. - I was previously neither "Pro" SWA or AAI. Reality dictates that certain parties here are just plain messed UP....

Could not have said it any better.......right on, right on , right on the mark.......ALPA should be run out of business outlawed and shut down, I hope the Clampett's vote no and find themselves on the street in a matter of days.......greedy pricks

plesae vote no and see what the next offer is

Awful quiet lately...?

YKMKR

P.S. - I was previously neither "Pro" SWA or AAI. Reality dictates that certain
parties here are just plain messed UP....

How about you just let the process work, as signed by all parties? The first offer was soundly rejected because the majority of the MEC, which represents the line pilots, thought it was a slap in the face. The bottom 60% of their list into the bottom 20% of the combined list? That, along with junior SWA FOs upgrading before senior AT FOs is crazy. Anything they get now seniority wise
that is better than the initial offer is a huge win for them, and the money will eventually be there. If this next offer isn't substantially better than the first, I think we all know where it might go next!

Godspeed!

OYS

Last edited:
Could not have said it any better.......right on, right on , right on the mark.......ALPA should be run out of business outlawed and shut down, I hope the Clampett's vote no and find themselves on the street in a matter of days.......greedy pricks

plesae vote no and see what the next offer is

Looks like you guys are the ones who fear ALPA. They stood up to SWAPA and looks like will get a better deal in the process.

Godspeed!

OYS

Latest resources

Back