• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Ewr-lga

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AirTrain (the one that goes on the tracks, not AirTran the ones that fly 717/737's) from EWR to Penn station then a combo of either subway/train/bus/cab to LGA.

do a google search for NY transit or for ERW airport it should all be there.

AirTrain from EWR to Penn (one transfer), then find your way to the N train, take that to end of line and then hop on the M60 bus which stops at every LGA terminal...dat be the cheapest.

pacsky72 said:
AirTrain from EWR to Penn (one transfer), then find your way to the N train, take that to end of line and then hop on the M60 bus which stops at every LGA terminal...dat be the cheapest.

I think i can beat you on cheapness. You can take the NJ Transit bus (#62) from EWR to Newark Penn Station and transfer to the PATH train. Take the Path to 34th St. and then transfer to the N train to the M60. I'd do it your way, but you never know with Pilots, right? :)

Bus $1.25
PATH $1.75
Subway 2.00 (free transfer to Bus)

Hair-on-Fire said:
I think i can beat you on cheapness. You can take the NJ Transit bus (#62) from EWR to Newark Penn Station and transfer to the PATH train. Take the Path to 34th St. and then transfer to the N train to the M60. I'd do it your way, but you never know with Pilots, right? :)

Bus $1.25
PATH $1.75
Subway 2.00 (free transfer to Bus)

That way is good until 34 st Penn Station, but don't take the N train to the M60, that takes WAY too long with way too many stops. Plus the N doesn't even go through Penn Station - it's a couple avenues away.

Get on the E from Penn Station. E is an express train to Jackson Heights, then take the free transfer there to the Q33 bus through Queens. Short bus ride to LGA, and an express subway - can't beat that.

Last edited:
IFlyLow said:
That way is good until 34 st Penn Station, but don't take the N train to the M60, that takes WAY too long with way too many stops. Plus the N doesn't even go through Penn Station - it's a couple avenues away.

Get on the E from Penn Station. E is an express train to Jackson Heights, then take the free transfer there to the Q33 bus through Queens. Short bus ride to LGA, and an express subway - can't beat that.

The PATH doesn't stop at Penn Station, but on 34th Street right next to the N and W train. There are though, about a hundred ways to skin this cat.

Latest resources

Back