• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have an interview coming up at Evergreen can anyone tell me what to expect? Also any more plusse or minuses would be greatly appreciated and I keep hearing 16 on 14 off for scheduling....does this really happen?

Last edited:
good luck in your interview... here is what to expect....
Show up at Airline HQ building at 0745. Recruiter will meet you in lobby around then. With my group (just 3 applicants), he reviewed our applications and gathered our certs right there in the lobby. From there we headed over to his office (in another building) to have someone review our applications deeper. Left there and went to Hospital for piss test. We then went back to HQ and met with a check airman who gave us a company brief... pay, beny's, schedules, company outlook etc. After that we took a short, 20 question test right out of the regs section of the ATP. After the test we went to lunch at the Museum... AWESOME!!! Find time during your visit to get there for more than a lunch hour! After returning from lunch, we went back to HQ and waited to do our panel interview. Panel consists of 5-6 people including Chief Engineer, management pilots, and HR. Not one single technical question! Just wanted to get to know me. After the panel interview we were sent on our way. Got word within the week. Sorry so long winded, wanted to be thorough! Good Luck!

Thanks.....very helpful. If you remember any of the 20 questions drop me a PM.

If anyone would PM me with interview info i'd really appreciate it. A friend of mine has an interview this Thur and doesn't know what to expect. If any Evergreen pilots would take the time to talk to him he would really be greatful. Thanks guys.....Baja.

I work for another supplemental freight carrier and we are required to be US citizens. I've heard different stories, but I think it is because of our military flights.

Thanks everyone for the info and PM's I got a class date of Oct 16. Lookin forward to it!!

Spitfire - i think you'll see JW in the 16th class as well. Enjoy the whale while I'm up the road in SEA studying the guppy!

Baja.

Latest resources

Back