• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Evergreen info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mins are 4000 ttl, 1000 multi PIC, 1000 turbine (PIC or SIC). Most of the people here have had an internal reference from somebody. We hear that hiring will continue for the forseeable future, although no classes until after Jan 1 is the rumor.

tjmoser,

Just curious, I see 747 SIC in your ratings. Is there really such a thing? I spent a few years in that seat years ago and never got one, would have been a nice momento to carry on in my career.

required for ICAO, going to foriegn countries as of June 2006

man I looked at the payscale for them and, wow, that's not good pay for flying that hardware. A 5th yr captain on a 747 makes $70K? That sucks.

I have a X-Evergreen guy in my class at AS - he said they furloughed him because they had to put a few a/c in the shop and didn't want to keep him on the payroll. When they called back he was gone and very glad to be gone as well.

Spitfire - how's class?

Baja.

Your X-Evergreen guy is full of B.S. We have not furloughed anyone in several years!

If anything, he was fired for being incompetent or quit because he couldn't handle the schedule.

But furloughed? No Way! I call B.S. on that one!

I have a X-Evergreen guy in my class at AS - he said they furloughed him because they had to put a few a/c in the shop and didn't want to keep him on the payroll. When they called back he was gone and very glad to be gone as well.

Spitfire - how's class?

Baja.

Were finishing up systems and like every airline its like drinking out of a firehose. Good group of guys in the class.

Latest resources

Back