Evergreen info please

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

haulingthemail

I'm trying to get as much info on evergreen that I can. Can anyone help?

1) QOL?
2) schedules?
3) training and training pay?
4) over all how do you like it?
5) furloughs?
6) stability?

Thanks.

I did thanks, but I think the one question I couldn't find an answer to is.....

I know everyone is based in JFK? So do you sit RSV there too? Or do you know you have a trip out of there? I guess what I really am asking is do you have to have a crash pad there?

They pay for your hotel when on RSV in JFK, so the answer is no. No crashpad needed.

Evergreen

I'm very interested in Evergreen- I live near Mc Minnville; anyone know if a visit to HQ to deliver a resume would be a productive way to spend an afternoon? Would I ever get past the front desk? I used to fly in Alaska and this was the only way to get a job. Any info appreciated!!

haulingthemail said:
I did thanks, but I think the one question I couldn't find an answer to is.....

I know everyone is based in JFK? So do you sit RSV there too? Or do you know you have a trip out of there? I guess what I really am asking is do you have to have a crash pad there?

THey home base you and fly you to work! It sounds like you work 16 or 17 and are off 14 a month. All sounds great to me and I have been talking to them. Bad thing.....they furlough a lot seasonally(usually around the holidays) and they dont do it by seniority order.

First of all only the check airman are home based and flown to work, everyone else is based in JFK and you need to get to JFK on your own. EIA has not furloughed in about 2 years and I don't think one will be coming any time soon but when they do it is done by seniority.Years ago before the union they would not go in order but now they do. Two more A/C coming on line in JAN and the LCF starting next year so things look good.

re: "home basing" The system is that IF your trip originates somewhere other than JFK or you are going to work day(s) early or comng home day(s) late or if your trip ends away form JFK, they'll fly you home. You also have a "travel bank" that can be used to buy your own tickets home once you have it built up enough. With the addition of CASS, Evergreen is an easier commuting job too.

Latest resources

Back