• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'm sorry skumza did you say something? I was busy giving my airplane a professional union preflight. First of all if you were who you said you were two years ago you would have been furloughed a long time ago as we are well into PIC's on the list. Second I was referring to the pilots flying around doing favors and carrying items on live legs and into mx bases. And why should I wear an O2 mask above thirty five for a measly bonus which after taxes is practically nothing. You are not or ever will be a rank and file pilot here so go suck it. Furthur more it is far below 30-40 percent less. No flights for me above thirty five. Just once I would like to see this company do right by it's pilots. You can tell your mgmt cronies to start sharing the wealth before we kill the goose that lays lead eggs.

10 year capt netjets 15 day schedule $131,179+3935 in 401k=135,114
10 year flops pilot 16 day schedule $75,900 + no 401k = 75,900

The company is running out of time in their delay tactics, I'll see you on the picket line jerk

Man do you have to show the numbers, thats just wrong. I was having a nice day!

I'm sorry skumza did you say something? I was busy giving my airplane a professional union preflight. -Really? A "union" preflight? What does that mean? Oh, yeah, useing the preflight as bargaining leverage, I see. First of all if you were who you said you were two years ago you would have been furloughed a long time ago as we are well into PIC's on the list. Second I was referring to the pilots flying around doing favors and carrying items on live legs and into mx bases. -Yeah, this is not a good practice - just like carrying pocket write-ups for when there's a live leg out of K-nowhere and you're pissed about something union related. And why should I wear an O2 mask above thirty five for a measly bonus which after taxes is practically nothing. You are not or ever will be a rank and file pilot here so go suck it. Furthur more it is far below 30-40 percent less. No flights for me above thirty five. Just once I would like to see this company do right by it's pilots. You can tell your mgmt cronies to start sharing the wealth before we kill the goose that lays lead eggs.

10 year capt netjets 15 day schedule $131,179 + 3935 in 401k=135,114
10 year flops pilot 16 day schedule $75,900 + no 401k = 75,900

The company is running out of time in their delay tactics, I'll see you on the picket line jerk

Picket line? You mean like standing outside the buiding in the cold burning garbage in a 55 gal drum holding picket signs with a bunch of other time-wasting idiots? Sorry can't make it, I'll be flying a plane for a wage I agreed to when I was hired.

Oh, you weren't told/offered the salary before you agreed to work here? Yeah right...

Kid? Whatever.

Like anybody here has credibility that can be confimed. You included.

blah blah blah...go away, give it up, by a pet.

My level of credibilty is so far above yours they need the space shuttle to get up there.

and yes i said kid, which part didnt you understand? grow up and take it like a man and ill stop calling you kid and find a new word.

Whoa, easy there in-love-with-myself-guy. I was just pointing out that credibility cannot be measured here - as it is the internet, ya know? It just seems that my difference of opinion in your, and other pro-union folks' eyes, suddenly means I have no credibility. That kind of treatment is a sure way to destroy your own chances of being credible.
Grow up, open up, think for yourself. The union is not always the answer.

you show a lot by what you post, that is all we get. And your's, are just a bit shy of being intelligent. Not to mention safe.

It would best if you didnt post anymore and just read and learn. New pilots that come dont need to be intimidated by management gestapo tactics....that is how accidnets happen.

Now go cry about you union hate elsewhere. Otherwise ill just keep it up cause i like watchin you squirm.

just kiss me, fool

Read and learn? Well, I've read and learned that you guys can't even phathom anything but a union being a good idea. But I think you mean that you want me to read and change my opinons. Well, forget it. Like I said - think for yourself, I do.

Oh yeah, thanks for inviting me to continue to post by suggesting that I stop posting. No sqirming here, just volleying back to ya. It's called "a debate".

i dont really care for unions myself.....but since management wants to operate an unsafe operation for piss poor money, then a union gets created.

its a safety issue.

topic closed on that note.

You'll have to give good, solid examples to prove that management wants to operate an unsafe operation. Just saying it isn't enough. And I don't think that's why a union was created - for safety - I think it's because of the greed of a bunch of type-A individuals who disguise their greed as being a concern for safety.

You'll have to give good, solid examples to prove that management wants to operate an unsafe operation. Just saying it isn't enough. And I don't think that's why a union was created - for safety - I think it's because of the greed of a bunch of type-A individuals who disguise their greed as being a concern for safety.

we all have those examples....

dont need a union if they would just pay what the job is worth.....after all it's the pilots that actully create the end result of the company.

you're welcome

Latest resources

Back