Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

hogbody

From Management by Trust by Mr. Kenn Ricci:

"At a company built around trust, everyone else should know how much you earn, whether you work night security or oversee a staff of 200." pg. 89.
Great idea KR, why don't you show the world that your pilots are paid 30-40% less than anyone else in the industry, even while working more days than most? While you're at it, show everyone the latest Professional Pilot salary survey, and point out that in every single case the figure in the "low" salary column is established by what you pay your pilots.

In reference to the Senior Flight Officer Program: "Nor did we want to establish a 'suck up to management' program with everybody competing to flatter his boss..." pg. 83. Pleease! Gimme a break!

"Trust is eroded when they feel you are hiding something" pg. 27. Why did it take so long for KR to set a date to allow a review the company's financial records? What was going on with FlightWorks and JetDirect? Why are FO senior management and spouses flying to vacation spots on company aircraft, while negotiators are told there's no money for raises?

HHog

Last edited:
wake up and smell the coffee

We now have the most experienced fractional pilots by longevity than any other fractional working more days for the least amount of money. We all know Ricci is full of it. The question now is what are we going to do about it? It is obvious they have every intention of riding out this recession on the backs of the pilots. They will drag out negotiations until early October take three months to vote on a TA and by then be through the holiday season. We need to act now. I say no more flights above 350 until we see a pay increase and they can stick their fuel boners where the sun don't shine. Write up planes when and where they break live leg or not. I for one would rather see this company go down than settle for substandard wages. I would rather be remembered as the Eastern of the frac's than the MESA.

From Management by Trust by Mr. Kenn Ricci:

"At a company built around trust, everyone else should know how much you earn, whether you work night security or oversee a staff of 200." pg. 89.
Great idea KR, why don't you show the world that your pilots are paid 30-40% less than anyone else in the industry, even while working more days than most? -So, you didn't know this when you took the job? Or are you implying that your pay was cut 30-40% after you were hired? Well? While you're at it, show everyone the latest Professional Pilot salary survey, and point out that in every single case the figure in the "low" salary column is established by what you pay your pilots.

In reference to the Senior Flight Officer Program: "Nor did we want to establish a 'suck up to management' program with everybody competing to flatter his boss..." pg. 83. Pleease! Gimme a break!

"Trust is eroded when they feel you are hiding something" pg. 27. Why did it take so long for KR to set a date to allow a review the company's financial records? What was going on with FlightWorks and JetDirect? Why are FO senior management and spouses flying to vacation spots on company aircraft, while negotiators are told there's no money for raises? -You all know these trips are part of the compensation package for execs. I'm not saying I like seeing this, but I'm not part owner of the company - so I don't have a say in such matters. I'm just hired to fly people reguardless of who they are/where they're going, just like you. Get over it or go somewhere else...

HHog

We now have the most experienced fractional pilots by longevity than any other fractional working more days for the least amount of money. We all know Ricci is full of it. The question now is what are we going to do about it? It is obvious they have every intention of riding out this recession on the backs of the pilots. They will drag out negotiations until early October take three months to vote on a TA and by then be through the holiday season. We need to act now. I say no more flights above 350 until we see a pay increase and they can stick their fuel boners where the sun don't shine. - So wasting money will help free up some funds to get you a raise? I don't follow your logic. Write up planes when and where they break live leg or not. - You should be doing this anyways. Just not writing up planes that aren't broken, or waiting for a high risk trip until you write something up (that you've been carrying for such an occasion). But I know that's the union way so I'm just talking to the wall... I for one would rather see this company go down than settle for substandard wages. -This is such a childish view and it tires me to read it. I still don't see the logic that shutting down the company (effectively losing your job) gives you the same satisfaction as getting a raise. Again I go back to the fact that you knew what that salary was when you accepted the job. What's up? I would rather be remembered as the Eastern of the frac's than the MESA.

Sim Salabim Bamba Sala-do Sala-dim.

I'm always leery of guys who don't list their qualifications and defend management at every turn. A/C flown = jets? As a pilot or as a union busting flunkie?

I'm sorry skumza did you say something? I was busy giving my airplane a professional union preflight. First of all if you were who you said you were two years ago you would have been furloughed a long time ago as we are well into PIC's on the list. Second I was referring to the pilots flying around doing favors and carrying items on live legs and into mx bases. And why should I wear an O2 mask above thirty five for a measly bonus which after taxes is practically nothing. You are not or ever will be a rank and file pilot here so go suck it. Furthur more it is far below 30-40 percent less. No flights for me above thirty five. Just once I would like to see this company do right by it's pilots. You can tell your mgmt cronies to start sharing the wealth before we kill the goose that lays lead eggs.

10 year capt netjets 15 day schedule $131,179 + 3935 in 401k=135,114
10 year flops pilot 16 day schedule $75,900 + no 401k = 75,900

The company is running out of time in their delay tactics, I'll see you on the picket line jerk

go away skanza, you have no crediblity here anymore.

seek entertainmen elsewhere....

we're WAY outta your league kid.

Latest resources

Back