Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we all have those examples....

dont need a union if they would just pay what the job is worth OK OK OK!! I keep going back to this and none of you guys address it: Why did you accept the position if you thought the pay was not what you are worth?! Answer this, please!.....after all it's the pilots that actully create the end result of the company.

you're welcome

Saying you have examples...is not an example.
Again, list at least one solid example that proves the company's management wants to run an unsafe operation. Not your opinion, but a fact.

ill rephrase.....its the pilots that do all the work and then on top of that, have to fix all of management's dumba$s mistakes.

All of the work? Sure we do a lot of it, but not all. Get real, this is a fleet operation, not a 1-2 airplane 91 gig. We couldn't do our work without help, just like they couldn't have the planes flown without pilots.
Careful, your narcissism is starting to show...

whatever dude.

you dont have a leg to stand on here and everyone knows it.

so keep diggin your own hole, we enjoy the entertainment.

FR8DOG777 10 year capt netjets 15 day schedule $131 said:
That is soooo WRONG!! There's no doubt that the Options pilots hold the moral high ground and Ricci is a hypocrit!...:mad:

The only thing more disgusting is the suggestion that the under-paid (by a long shot!) Options pilots are being greedy. What a skummy thing to say! But very typical of those who spread FUD. Just step over the garbage and keep going, guys!! Here's my suggestion for a picket sign... front side.. PARITY FOR OPTIONS PILOTS NOW.... back side....UNDERPAID BY $55,000 AND COUNTING

Last edited:
well, as long as skanza gets his...who cares about the pilots.

maybe they should start "going that extra mile" on the pre-flight check. After, you need to do what is right.

You'll have to give good, solid examples to prove that management wants to operate an unsafe operation. Just saying it isn't enough. And I don't think that's why a union was created - for safety - I think it's because of the greed of a bunch of type-A individuals who disguise their greed as being a concern for safety.
Like an ACP asking me to fly a broken airplane 2 different times? I have 2 specific examples but won't publish them for all to see. Union Steward was put on the line, and the airplane stayed put.

Flight Options PIC pay and SIC pay: The FLOPS know that paying far below the industry standard is a major factor in labor strife which causes stress and low morale which easily leads to distraction and fatigue.

Latest resources

Back