• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Even more quotes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Like an ACP asking me to fly a broken airplane 2 different times? I have 2 specific examples but won't publish them for all to see. Union Steward was put on the line, and the airplane stayed put.

PM me the tail # and what was broken if you'd like. I'm sure this is debatable.

Oz, you left out medical emergencies like paper cuts...:p

Seriously though, I do agree that the FLOPS seem stuck in the dark ages. Common sense and industry examples should tell them that the company would be much better off if they'd work with the pilots rather than against them. Those who are better at teamwork are most likely to weather a crisis like the current recession. Managers who ignore a resource and don't tap into available talent are leading the wrong direction. The Options pilots are doing the right thing by insisting on a course correction. Hang in there, guys!

Above FL350

If you do fly above FL350. Don't forget to call Cleveland for OXY service after landing each leg.
I hear getting Oxygen in some places is a real bugger.

If you fly above FL350 and land with full tanks, it could be a bust for both crew.

You'll have to give good, solid examples to prove that management wants to operate an unsafe operation. Just saying it isn't enough. And I don't think that's why a union was created - for safety - I think it's because of the greed of a bunch of type-A individuals who disguise their greed as being a concern for safety.

Someone please send me the best method to post a scanned 501 on this board and I will give management man/child Skumza all the examples that he and Ricci can stomach.

I will have to start a new thread called "Flight Options Request Examples of Illegal Operations" and fill it with the obvious illegal 501's along with heart warming explanations of scenarios surrounding the 501. Others can join in on the thread by adding their favorite ones.
Skumza the 501s should have enough detail for you, date, tail number, mechanics name, illegal sign off. Easy reading by anyone with good morals and a legitamate aviation background.

The FAA has turned a blind eye to the obvious violations made by Flops. They must be waiting for a body count before taking their job serious.

I'll be your Huckleberry!

<<<< Someone please send me the best method to post a scanned 501 on this board >>>>

I don't think you can post an image on FI as such, but if you register in a suitable name at PhotoBucket then you will be able to post a link (or links) here (from anything you up-load on PhotoBucket) that will take readers to your desired image(s)........

Latest resources

Back