• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Enough is Enough!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Regrettable, but entirely understandable. My first posts here were quite bitter, as well.
Hopefully, things will likewise improve for your group, too.
Welcome to the board and good luck! :) NJW

Thanks for the "Well Wishes", NJW. But there's zero bitterness here. It's just hard to sit back and let guys like "NB" spew garbage.

I guess if I were still an Options line pilot, I would say to myself "I will gladly stay at my current wage while the MEC gets the RIF'd pilots back on line. I know I don't make much, but it's more than an unemployment check. There are people losing their homes, getting divorced, filing for bankruptcy, etc. over this illegal firing. A great portion of those fired were Union committee members and Chairman, even some that had a hand in the original organization. These pilots need to be back to work sooner than later, before any more damage is done to their personal lives."

This guy's selfishness and ignorance is unparalleled. I keep thinking of a parasite attached to fish swimming upstream. When the fish reaches the beautiful lake, the parasite leaves the fish to die, without even a "thank you".

Maybe I'm naive to think that people should be compassionate and our group of pilots should stand together. Novel idea, huh "NB"??? I DARE him to raise his head and spout this same drivel on the 1108 message board. That would be career suicide.

In the mean time, the only thing we "70" can do is continue to try to enjoy our Summer of being frugal, and throw ALL our support towards our MEC. They will make it right soon.

I will also continue to think guys like "NB" are one step below that crap you get between your toes after a really hard workout. I bet his Mom is REALLY proud.

Maybe I am a little bitter.......................

1x1, the return of your job and a fair contract will go far toward easing that bitterness. In the meantime I know all too well that it burns like bile in the back of your throat. You, the other contract hostages, and your families have my sympathy and support.

It's a rare occasion when the selfish and/or scared ones in the group actually thank those who led them thru the tunnel to a brighter future. Focus instead on the many voices (of pilots and family members) that will gladly proclaim their admiration and appreciation and I think you will find that it was worth it in the end. I will be watching from the sidelines and keeping my fingers crossed for you. :) NJW

You are very welcome to my support, 1x1...:)

NoMore

You know what it means. Just givin' the new guy on the board crap......... I get it.

A 1x1 is a singlespeed bike, for those that are curious. Right now, it's the only thing I'm qualified to fly!!!!!

not positive

But I think it's in the agreement that you have to give newbies a good ration, even if they don't say stupid stuff. Of course that goes double for fng's that do say stupid stuff. 1x1 I was just welcoming you in my own inimitable way:D. By the way does the punctuation go before or after the emoticon? I don't know.

I usually put the punctuation before. I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one who thinks about those kind of things....:)

Latest resources

Back